Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Mark Van Basten

• Other (please state)

• Total voters

CJACKO11

Reaction score
Chelsea and England captain John Terry has told SkySports that he would be happy with either Guss Hiddink or Mark Hughes to take the current managers job at Chelsea.

JT keen on Hughes or Guus | Chelsea News, Fixtures, Results, Transfers | Sky Sports

Ok so i know we have a proper Chelsea thread and a thread asking who will be next gaffer but things have changed. Plus i love a good old poll so who is going to get the managers job at Chelsea?

I think it will be Guus Hiddink if and only if Turkey fail to beat Belgium tonight. If they win and i think he will stay on and Mark Hughes or Mark Van Basten will be appointed. And before people say it i like to call Marco Mark lol.

Last edited:
I think Hughes should be given the chance. Was treated poorly at City, he needs a real big club to show his managerial potential. (Btw Man City fans i'm not saying that City are not a big club). However I really doubt that Abramovic would consider him, seeing as he's all about the money and bringing in the big names rather than being practical or looking to the future.

I think Hughes should be given the chance. Was treated poorly at City, he needs a real big club to show his managerial potential. (Btw Man City fans i'm not saying that City are not a big club). However I really doubt that Abramovic would consider him, seeing as he's all about the money and bringing in the big names rather than being practical or looking to the future.

If you remember rightly we tried to bring through the youth last season along with other reasons we found ourself 5th in the league!! We loaned the lads out to get some more expirience so lets see what happens this summer.

---------- Post added at 02:51 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:50 PM ----------

That screams ambition.

Well obviousl Hiddink would be a better candidate but Hughes has a great relationship with the fans and it could be worse. Id seriously prefer Hughes to Redknapp.

Hiddink will be the new manager I think. But his contract with Turkey is somewhat complicated.

I really dont want Hughes, i just dont think hes good enough to win the champs league or prem which is what we want..

I'm delighted, actually delighted that Villas Boas' name has not been mentioned recently.

Back