Juan Manuel Mata or Toni Kroos

• Thread starter Thread starter angs123
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 10
  • Views Views 5K

angs123

Reaction score
i'm playin valencia, and just asking, is mata a good amc? and shld i but toni kroos to replace him? mata isn't really performing for me.

No. I have bought Mata in my United squad and play him as AMC (shadow striker behind Ronaldo) and he got a lot assists. I trained him to adapt his game by "always killer balls" and "run with ball through center park". He is awesome.

are those 2 ppm impt? before he learnt those was he weaker?

That is important when he play as AMC. He has a good passing and so creative, so he can pass a killer balls to other player. He also have great dribbles and can pass the opponents easily, that's why he needs to run with ball.

i have had no experience with either, but on stats alone and what they both look like on my game in 2015 Mata is much better!

change 4mation and play him on left wing or sign kroos

I have only played Mata as AML, with someone AMR & a striker. He is aweosme in that position, one of the best. But cant see why he cant play well AMC ? All I would say is I really rate Toni Kroos, yet hate the fact hes German because of the German thing going on with the rights, so he never has any internationals. Real shame

Last edited:
Chris, That sounds a wicked idea. Where can I find this download ? I have been looking everywhere ! Cheers

Back