camdnz

Reaction score
I'm beginning of 1st season as Arsenal, trying to sign Juan Manuel Mata. He's extremely interested but Valencia are rejecting sizeable bids for him (25mil pounds).

How much have other people signed him for? (I want a Left attacking mid to rival Nasri for a place and he would be perfect. I've had Guardado and Zhirkov on previous games, so wanna get Mata for a change. )

The earliest i've got Mata is in the january transfer window, stick it out untill then, he's worth it!

if youre on 9.3 wait until the second season he signs a contract with a minimum release fee of 16m if you cant wait you can get ben arfa

okay great thanks for the advice. How much can u get him for in january??

---------- Post added at 07:18 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:59 PM ----------

The earliest i've got Mata is in the january transfer window, stick it out untill then, he's worth it!

should be fine til then anyway, nasri seems pretty gd, and the game time will develop him in the meantime yeh

i got him for 14mil in january first season!
played 5 games, scored 5, then injured for 4 months!
so guess i've just got to wait til next season to get the best out of him!:D

yes i know massive old thread for fm09 but no need to make another one.

I am real madrid and valencia always accept my bids for him but he doesn't want to come :(

any way i could make him want to join madrid as a forward 4 of

Ronaldo Kaka Ozil/Mata

Higuain
would be epic :)

yes i know massive old thread for fm09 but no need to make another one.

I am real madrid and valencia always accept my bids for him but he doesn't want to come :(

any way i could make him want to join madrid as a forward 4 of

Ronaldo Kaka Ozil/Mata

Higuain
would be epic :)

No point signing him when you have Ozil and Di Maria to play on the left.

No point signing him when you have Ozil and Di Maria to play on the left.

Di Maria is average for me as he never scores and constanly misses sitters whereas mata's finishing is 15 along with other things :)