Juan Manuel Mata

• Thread starter Thread starter azabh50
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 13
  • Views Views 2K

azabh50

Reaction score
i signed him for £32 million (he ent worth that much) and he hasnt really performed for me any ideas or experiences with him?

not too sure mate i'm having exactly the same problem I bought him for city and he seems to be constantly playing poorly so I'm trying to loan him out to a prem club to get him used to the leage

I got him on a free. He failed to knock Mark Gonzalez out of the team for a while but he shone when he finally got his chance.

he dont play bad but he dont exactly play good and he isnt playin like hes worth £32 million

dont expect players to make a instant impact it takes time for them to gel in. with some players it takes 5 game others can take a whole season so be patient

kk i will but for £32 million you would expect him to be perfoming a bit better lol

maybe he isnt worth 32 million but give him time to gel with the squad and make sure you are playing him in his correct position eventually he will become good i had him in my liverpool team as back up and eventually he managed to get himself in the starting 11

play him as an Attacking left midfielder, it actually does de trick

Click 'Coach Reports' on any player and you will find that your assistant will tell you what his best position is, EG, Mario Balotelli: AML ST, says he can play AML but coach says he plays best as striker, playing on the wing he sets 6.5's, as a striker he sets 7.5'.

This may help you... :)

Click 'Coach Reports' on any player and you will find that your assistant will tell you what his best position is, EG, Mario Balotelli: AML ST, says he can play AML but coach says he plays best as striker, playing on the wing he sets 6.5's, as a striker he sets 7.5'.

This may help you... :)

Top marks for statin the obvious ! lol:D

he was awesome for me on a previous game up front with benzema i found him better up front than out on the left :D

ive kept him on the left wing and hes performing really well now i think it was because he had to gel with the team

Back