Juan Roman Riquelme to West Ham.. Reality!

• Thread starter Thread starter westham234
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 21
  • Views Views 2K
massive signing, at last it looks like west ham could be signing real class players to fit the clubs image.

He's struggled to fit into any team since '06-iish really, honeslty don't see him doing well, even though i like West Ham, and used to like him

Riquelme is, despite his age, one of the most creative and technical players in the world. West Ham will be lucky to get his services. Deadly longshot and freekick aswell.

/riquelme<3

will only be any use if you keep parker. riquelme is a fountain of creativity, but not mobile at all he will need an all action player to protect him

there is just one thread, but the oP didnt use it

Here's hoping getting on a bit in age but still a good player for what I saw when watching Argentina World Cup Quals on Sky. Would of gone to the World Cup if he had not clashed with Maradona.

I would love to see Riquelme at West Ham, let's hope Grant and the David's can pull off this massive coup for the club!

Riquelme would undoubtedly be an excellent swoop for West Ham if they can snap him up and be the creative mind of the midfield during 2010/11.

So the owners come in and say that they need to cut costs at the club, and then they get linked with players such as Riquelme and Henry that will command huge wages. :S Atleast their attempt to offload Green will fail after saturday. It would be good to see Riquelme in the Premier League though so I hope this does happen.

Nah apparently were selling Green to the gooners for 10 million.. and signing enyeama for 4, thats a coup of 6 million.
And to remarks of 'affording' these players, the wage for Riqueleme is only 40k a week which isn't too bad considering we've got Dyer sitting with the physio got 75k a week :O

I thought west ham were poor? oO)

We are poor, largely due to the Tevez, Curbishley fees, and also the mess the Icelandics got us in. Two davids arent doing bad, finding investors from Dubai, and also our sponsor SBOBET give us extra payments for signings, when we signed diamanti for 6 million they loaned us that and we bought him.

Great signing, He went of the boil a bit in his last year with Villareal and didn't see him at all really except when playing for Argentina but the last I seen of him he was still as good as ever, only thing is the lazy magician might find the pace of the Premier League hard

Big reputation player, but we've seen signings like these from West Ham before.

Freddie Ljungberg anyone?

Back