• Replies Replies 22
  • Views Views 6K

Chuganugs

Reaction score
Juan Roman Riquelme
Boca Juniors
30 Years Old
Argentinian.

Any views on him? I am currently Fiorentina and am willing to pay 18 million for him. Is he worth it? Also bear in mind that i have a low wage budget so can only attract players who do not want over 45,000 a week.

Thanks in advance.

would he even join? he has only just joined for boca, yet he is a great player dispite his age, sortof like beckham, still great, sign him on a short term deal.

Yeah i have the accept contract button ready, just trying to gain some views on him first. Is he definitely worth 18 million though?

He is a very good player, creates a lot but as to whether he is worth 18 million, I don't know. I guess if your team really needs the creative force then it may be worth it

overated irl and in game. i would never have him in my team..

no way, 18 million is madness in my opinion! with the likes of moutinho, hamsik or vukcevic for equal to or less than this. riquelme will be gash after 2 seasons even if he stays fit!!!

oh and put some of your tranfer budget into your wage budget

Ok thanks lads. ill delay the transfer and have a proper look around.

no way, 18 million is madness in my opinion! with the likes of moutinho, hamsik or vukcevic for equal to or less than this. riquelme will be gash after 2 seasons even if he stays fit!!!

oh and put some of your tranfer budget into your wage budget

couldn't agree more mate

but he is a great player who i got with sunderland in the 2nd season
and he was quality and if i remember correctly he got the most assists
in the PM.... got him for 10M

dont u have ricardo montolivo and adrian mutu? i would think that pairing provides ample creativity....??

Yeah i do but im thinking about selling montolivo, keeps getting injured and so does mutu, so havent had a chance to see them play much. Is montolivo worth keeping?

get hamsik for abt 15 mil to replace montolivo and where do you play mutu?

dont get riquelme, he wont last in your long term plan dude
although get joao moutinho, he is a very good signing for about 10-13m,
i got him for 11.5m, great deal and he is an excellent playmaker , close to the style of fabregas =)

put felipe melo and kuzmanovic on center midfield and montollivo at the left
Dont but anyone, i was Serie A champion without spending a penny

I bought Riquelme for 12.5mil in my 2nd season at Man City. He did great. After, I sold him for 23mil to Chelsea

David Beckham--33 year old--but his gd in cm with miguel velose

His first season with me he played 51 Scored 8 Assists 18 Man Of The Match 7 and average rating 7.16
his ace on fm 09 for a old player nd i am nw in 2011 his 35 year old nd i still play him like his a young player again

Get him insted off riquelme---i got beckham for 6.25m in first season with man utd

Damien Nevo GTFC till i Die

---------- Post added at 04:50 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:44 PM ----------

Juan Roman Riquelme
Boca Juniors
30 Years Old
Argentinian.

Any views on him? I am currently Fiorentina and am willing to pay 18 million for him. Is he worth it? Also bear in mind that i have a low wage budget so can only attract players who do not want over 45,000 a week.

Thanks in advance.

David Beckham m8

Last edited:
I say 2 thumbs up for him! he a good playmaker and has done well for me, Im at work so cant upload any screen shots of stats but i know he done welll

i signed him for feyenoord in my 2nd season and he did amazin, got him for 9 mill and he scored 25 goals in all compotitions, plus got by far the most asists in the dutch leage, plus hes great for wijinldum if u want him to be amazing

Back