Grezea

Reaction score
Name: Julian Brandt
Position: AML/AMR
Club: Wolfsburg
Value: 700k ?

I just found this guy in my Schalke save. Seem like a beast to me as a winger. Scouts give him 5 star potential and recommendation. I got him for about 3 mil ? which was fair to me, excited to see what he can do when arriving in January. I assume he could be a top 5 winger in world with some playtime early on.

Figuered I should post about him here, has anyone tried him already? I dont really now his PA-value so can't tell about that one.

View attachment 451756

Will need a good tutor to bring his determination up. Could possibly be like Balanta who has some random stats. Not at home at the moment so i can't check. Can anyone confirm?

He goes for a free after one season, I've just offered him a contact at Southampton, Hopefully he comes!

First-team at Bayern Munich at mine in 2018 (Jan)

Signed him in January (1st season) I have him on the bench and he plays cup games mainly. Always very solid so if that is him at 17 I would think he will improve alot. I have Ozil tutoring him at the moment which will help aswel I hope.

We need ss of him when he is at around 25-26 anyone plz

Bought him for my Feyenoord squad, still have Boetius and Neilton for the AML, but Brandt is much better!

Totally recommend this player, i have him in my Arsenal team and he is first team player. Very effective, scores a lot of goals at the far post. A very good choice for such a low price.

So between vitinho and Brandt who would you recommend more ? Anyone?

Last edited:
View attachment 448295

View attachment 448294

Got him for free from Wolfsburg and the guy was pretty awesome during his first season. Played in the German Cup and he scored 2 goals against Schalke in the semi finals. Got him tutored by Marco Reus and he improved a lot.

I already have Fischer and Depay for my LW slot (second season at Boro) although this guy seems to be getting a lot of attention from all the FM 2014 players I know. I tried for Bakkali as well but he wouldn't sign for Boro.

Hes really good, got him free second season and hes gradually improved each season now averages 7+ each season, i think what makes him so good as hes equally good on each wings plus hes strong on both feet. I have never tried vitinho but brandt is a good buy, however I would recommend Lucas Ocampos but you need to get him early on to make sure he develops properly.

the lad is a machine, great for wide playing teams. i got him on a free transfer and he loves running at defences causing problems.