Just about to start a new game with Hull City!!!!

• Thread starter Thread starter shane1
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 3
  • Views Views 1K

shane1

Reaction score
Just about to start a new game with Hull City, want to get promoted to the priemer by play offs or automatic promotion, i know signing lots of new players at once upsets the team so i want to just sign a few probley a good defender, a fast midfilder and probley a striker or two my idea striker would be Michael Owen any ideas how i can get Owen on loan or transfer and can anyone recommed a few good players to sign that would come to my club? how many signings should i sign to strengthen the Hull squad and who to sign? Want 2 quick forwards, prob midfilder and what ever eles people recommed? What tactics to play and what touchline instructions to give? Many thanks guys.

Jan Venagoor of Hesilink is a good free striker, so too is James Beattie, defender i would look at either Loovens (Celtic) or Craddock (Wolves) with regards Michael Owen he doesnt leave United in the first season although he is normally free in the second, when his contract runs out. Try and get United as a feeder team and see if they will loan you him. Your midfield could use a few players, look into Peterborough they have a few good midfielders and also both Sheffield clubs and Charlton...

hope it helps

You could loan some really decent players from Prem clubs, but you have to propose loan deals early on in the transfer window. The bigger clubs often sort out loan deals etc. very early.
When in a similar situation, I actually loaned Marlon Harewood for a season (from some chinese club), and he performed very well. Despite beeing 32 yrs old, he has better stats than a lot of championship strikers, and is very professional. Doesn't need time to settle in etc. Think you can choose to loan him for free or buy him very cheap.

Back