Just asking a little question

• Thread starter Thread starter Joeycookson
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 7
  • Views Views 963

Joeycookson

Reaction score
Well David James is currently a Goal Keeping coach for bolton, does david james always go as a goal keeping coach? or is it just random because Gary neville quit and he did not go as any kind of coach or manager he just retired, So is the whole way some players quit and become managers etc random? or is it always set to same people?

I saw in this forum Paolo Maldini becoming A goalkeeping coach so ..

Its not random, but if in one game a player becomes a coach, he probably will in about 99% of other games aswell

It's not random.If you had a career as a GK,you'll be a GK coach probably.Simple.

I've had G. Neville become a manager in two of my games, but in another he completely retired. it just depends on your game. Players do tend to do the same thing each time though

Oh right but he went to bolton is this random or is that usually similar to?

Of course,you can turn things round if you use the editor,selecting the player you want,and change his long-term plans by changing his staff rating.That means despite their age,they will reveal you his long term plans.
For example,if you edit Messi's assistant manager rating from 10 to 20 he will seriously think of being an assistant manager

---------- Post added at 05:56 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:53 PM ----------

sorry,I forgot to mention to edit the staff rating through person attributes

Last edited:
players occasionally will be random coaches, i.e. Maldini being a Gk coach!

in the player interaction screen, you need to suggest the 3 different roles to him on a monthly basis (be a scout, manager or coach) the more you suggest a certain role, the better his stats would probably be for said role and it will make him become said role once retired!!

Back