Just me or has this Patch brought a lot of issues to the ME??

• Thread starter Thread starter SmoothJitsu
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 11
  • Views Views 2K

SmoothJitsu

Reaction score
For some reason players keeps running out of bounds even when there's nobody closing down on them, Keepers keep parrying shots that are going way out, only to concede a rebound goal, the touches seem to be too waaay too heavy.. Players Butchering 5 yard sideways passes, seriously sometimes i think they're trying to kill eachother, they basically shoot the ball with max power at their team-mates

I'm not complaining this is what i've seen and it's valid for both my players and AI's players

I've been getting players during games floating whilst doing stars(what the ****). A lot and I mean a lot of injuries than normal. Finally the tactic import is playing up for me.

I've been getting players during games floating whilst doing stars(what the ****). A lot and I mean a lot of injuries than normal. Finally the tactic import is playing up for me.

I've felt the same about injuries, I'm often getting 2 to 3 per match and having 8 or 9 injured at a time

Since my last post I've played 3 games and recieved 9 injuries including 5 in one game.

Main issues I've seen with this patch:

- players first touch turned terrible;
- lots of penalty kicks;
- increased injuries;

None of the problems for me, nothing seems broken.

There's a chance for increased penalties, but they weren't that rare and the sample is too low to say it's not been just luck. One for me, one for the opposition in four matches. It doesn't feel like unexpected from pre-patch and considering the level of my defence in that save.

well, I had 5 or 6 matches in a row with penalties for my team :-) the first touch issue is indeed terrible.

Agree with penalties. Seeing a lot. Both for and against my team, no real bias.

For some reason players keeps running out of bounds even when there's nobody closing down on them, Keepers keep parrying shots that are going way out, only to concede a rebound goal, the touches seem to be too waaay too heavy.. Players Butchering 5 yard sideways passes, seriously sometimes i think they're trying to kill eachother, they basically shoot the ball with max power at their team-mates

I'm not complaining this is what i've seen and it's valid for both my players and AI's players

& that`s only 1% of the problems, never seen a patch in feb with so many bugs. Horror patch.

Anyone had a injury In Portuguese ??

Last edited:
Back