Just wanted to Drop a line!

• Thread starter Thread starter faulky10
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 8
  • Views Views 948

faulky10

Reaction score
I've been playing FM since 08, drifted between different forums and such. I was an avid vistor here last year, just never really bothered to sign up, Was bored today and started reading some of the topics, some of them are hilarious! I can't wait to start sharing a few good FM stories. I have two games going at the moment, Lincoln City and one with Sweden.

I have a weird thing that i've never come across to show you guys, see if any one knows what is up.

View attachment 205798

Youv never noticed a player get man of the match?
Its strange the 1st goal wasnt mentioned.

But anyways welcome to the forum dude

Welcome then :)

The yellow dot? It just means you have a note attached to that club/player/whatever.

Welcome to you ;)
Now i am no longer the newest member :P

Youv never noticed a player get man of the match?
Its strange the 1st goal wasnt mentioned.

But anyways welcome to the forum dude

Come on m8 I've been playing long enough to know what a man of the match is.... Thanks though ;) hahaha - Both goals were mentioned, The header and the strike.

Yes, the little yellow star or dot next to clubs name. I will have to check my notes, I don't remember adding a note about the club however.

Got Jamil Adam on a free signing, He's played 2 games so far and has 6 goals for my team. Plays up front alongside Alex Mcdonald - Signed from Burnley for 35K plus goal incentive, Or loanee Alex Nimley.

I was lucky enough to snag Connor Clifford off Chelsea on loan for the season as well, He's top quality I think he has 3 assists already and 6 or 7 key passes. It will be near impossible to get his signature after this season.

--- Just checked no notes...Any idea's?
.View attachment 205881

Last edited:
That's definitely the note icon, I saved a note about myself and it appeared and ****** me off until I just deleted the note, yellow thing went away. Try adding a note, then removing it? Just so it re-does the 'remove icon' process

I'll give it a shot!

Tried creating a note, It actually says that i am unable to create one...

Last edited:
Any one know how to get rid of this note star? I've never run across it before in any of the games, It's really annoying.

Back