just wanted to know

Richie

Reaction score
If I were to pre-order FM10, would I be able to use it in America? I live in Florida and I used steam to get fm09 and this time around I want the boxed version. Is it possible?

I'm not too sure is PC disks are region locked or not. But to be safe I'm sure there will be somewhere you can buy Worldwide Soccer Manager 2010 from.

i think you can use it in florida, i was able to use my stam in australia so it would be pretty stupid if you couldnt

i think you can use it in florida, i was able to use my stam in australia so it would be pretty stupid if you couldnt

Do you guys all use steam? Does that mean you need to connect to the internet every time you want to play?
thanks.

Do you guys all use steam? Does that mean you need to connect to the internet every time you want to play?
thanks.

No because you can run steam in 'Offline Mode' and FM09 still works.

Yeah, you only need to be online with steam when updating a game or when downloading/installing a new game without the discs.

Steam has come a long, long way. It used to be awful, but now it's great to be honest.

i dont think PC games are region looked but either use steam or just buy world wide soccer manager 2010 it will be the exact same game just diff name for the north american market :)