juve, £60m, season 2.

• Thread starter Thread starter haze12
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 11
  • Views Views 2K

haze12

Reaction score
wont let me upload a screenie for some reason, so i'll just type my squad...

buffon, storari, branescu.

chiellini, bonucci, dede, barzagli, de ceglie.

m'vila, pirlo, marchisio, vidal.

krasic, elia, pastore.

matri, vucinic, del piero.

looking pretty slim, but i'm bringing jose angel from roma, isco (loan) malaga, maybe ekdal and giovinco if i can. possibly corchia (depending on price.)

i got £60m to blow. i'm in need of full backs both sides, a winger or 2 and a top striker.

tried for cavani he's not interested but i'm willing to wait for him, matri is doing ok for now.

NEED WINGERS URGENTLY

Ramirez and Griezman can more than do a job now, but also have brilliant potential...

its also worth a nosy to see if hoilett's contract expired. He's not half bad for a free

Class winger? Take look at Gareth Bale, Griezmann (young), Jimmy Briand (fantastic), Nani (if he intrested). Of course Pastore can be retrained to the winger position, hes awesome. Striker: i think Vagner Love, Lisandro Lopez, Hulk, Cavani, Falcao (hard try, but try, the best).

For full backs you can check out Fabio from Man United (they usually sell him a couple of seasons on in my saves), Daniel Opare, Mathias Zimmermann or Andreas Beck. They can all play on both sides. I find that very useful.For wingers, I suggest looking at James Rodriguez, Xerdan Shaqiri, Lucas Moura, Affelay and Douglas Costa and Willian from Shakhtar.Seydou Doumbia or Salomon Rondon up front.

a great winger is Eduardo Salvio from Athletico Madrid, you'll need to spend about £15m to get him (thats how much i got him for). another one could be Fernandinho
Joel Valencia from Zaragoza is a great player for the future, he's 20 and is already worth about £20m, really excellent on the wings and as a striker

if u wanna save money get ruben rochina, lucas andersen or adam johnson all great

offer them out to clubs. don't really expect to make a lot of money from them, just get rid of them because I'm sure they're occupying a massive chunk of your wage budget. Just keep offering them and lowering your price and gradually teams will come in with offers. i don't think your board will let you release them on a free...so offering them out is the only choice you have.

Back