juve season 2 (need a sneijder type player)

• Thread starter Thread starter haze12
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 13
  • Views Views 2K

haze12

Reaction score
won the league last season, signed dede from vasco for £12m+add ons, then ze roberto for extra cover in mid (free), then ben arfa (£6.5m transfer listed) in jan for more depth on the wings.

i'm expecting a biggish budget, i want to win the league and have a good run in the champs league next season.

the lineup i'm aiming for is

----------------buffon---------------

---VDW/---dede---chiellini---criscito/--
. corchia. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . alba
----------------pirlo/-----------------
. . . . . . . . . . chisio
-----------vidal-----?????------------

---hulk/---------------------willian/--
. .krasic . . . . . . . . . . . . .elia
----------------cavani---------------

i'll have to wait to sign a couple, CM (AP) is must same with ST and LB.

krasic and elia had a good season, but i will look to cash in on both and replace them. chisio did ok but i like playing him DM as a DLP, but pirlo is class.

!!!!!!!!!! WHO CAN I GET FOR THE CM (AP) POSITION??? !!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!! - looking for passing, creativity, tekkers, dribbling, first touch, longshots, workrate, flair. 14+ !!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited:
Could play 'Chisio further forward and sign a M'villa/Fellani type player?

Could play 'Chisio further forward and sign a M'villa/Fellani type player?

i need a player who can spray passes about, like pirlo does for juve IRL, that player is meant to keep my team with the ball and play through balls and stuff. i might get m'vila and improve his passing then buy a playmaker, marchisio wasn't that effective for me in CM (AP) position last season. also hamsik is at inter.

!!!!! i can get pastore for around £20m. is that a good move? i might have to change formation though...!!!!!

you can also scout Sergio Tejera, although his potential might depend on the game. Thiago from Barcelona is quality pick also...

Pastore is a beast, but keep in mind if you play him you really will need some defensive mid also. But Vidal might be able to balance it out yes.

Pastore is a beast, but keep in mind if you play him you really will need some defensive mid also. But Vidal might be able to balance it out yes.

think i'm gonna get him, and possibly m'vila then play this

-----------------buffon----------------
--?????---dede----chiellini---?????--
------------m'vila--------------------
---------------------vidal------------
--?????-------pastore--------?????--
---------------cavani(if i can get him)

Back