• Replies 0
  • Views 7K
R

REALaBDiNHo

L'inizio di una dinastia... The Start Of A Dynasty

[video=youtube;N5nFEY6-N4U]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N5nFEY6-N4U[/video]
In case you want something to listen to while reading

View attachment 268177

So it begins, the story of a man who already made his name in Turin comes back for more and does it in style. His name is Abdi Ibra and this is his story...

View attachment 268179 June 25, 2012

Conte has been banned for two according to several early morning reports. Juventus president under pressure has decided to a mutual termination of the former coach's contract was necessary and the two parties have parted way. Meanwhile Andrea Agnelli the president has been seen in a executive box with the former Juventus number 10, Abdi Ibra. Many sources are suggesting he could take over the hot seat within the next couple of days...

View attachment 268180

Breaking News! June 27, 2012

Sources close to Juventus suggest that Abdi Ibra the strongly rumored next manager for Juventus is to be confirmed in the next couple of days. Sources close to La Gazzetta Dello Sport suggest Mr. Ibra has already signed a 2 year contract with the club and has already flown into Turin...

Life was already proving to be too boring for the ex-Juve star his life in north London in a multi-million dollar flat near the Emirates was a great blessing, but he simply wasn't doing anything and that was not like him. When he received an email from Andrea Agnelli, he was immediately interested and wanted the job. He had already signed a 2 year contract worth 20,000 per week that night at the Emirates and he was buzzing as he flew on a private jet to Turin.

Then reality hit him. His body guards came to him when the plane touched down on Turin and told him he would have to make a detour in Milan as the media would not let him through. That is when it hit him. The reason he was going to be a manager at only 34 was because of his choice to retire at only 32 years of age because the life was too stressful for him he forgot that stress and now it would be coming back, but he endured because of one simple reason. His love for the
Bianconeri.

The flight and Limousin trip to Turin was easy and the Limousin did not encounter any of the pesky press. If there was one thing Abdi did not like it was the Italian press they were even worse than the English press and played by no rules to get their stories. He would have to deal with them and deal with then he did.

View attachment 268180Sky Sports Italia Reporter: How does it feel to be the manager of such a esteemed club.

Abdi: I cannot describe the happiness that I am feeling.

Sky Sports Italia Reporter: How do you like Turin and the new facilities here at Juventus Football Club?

Abdi: It is truly amazing how much the facilities changed the two years since I retired. Juventus has truly some of the greatest facilities in Europe and I will put them to good use.

Sky Sports Italia Reporter: Was this a surprise for you?

Abdi: Yes! When I heard there was to be a vacancy I never thought it would be me to fill the void.

Sky Sports Italia Reporter: How to you like the Juventus Stadium?

Abdi: It is the best in Europe, hands down. I will make sure the best team occupy it.

Sky Sports Italia: What is your goal this season and what playing style do you have in mind?

Abdi: None other than winning Serie A and playing free-flowing, attractive football.

La Gazzetta Dello Sport: How do you feel about your current squad of players and staff?

Abdi: Confident

La Gazzetta Dello Sport: Salvatore Bocchetti has been linked to Juventus can you confirm whether we can expect a move or not?

Abdi: I am not going to be commenting on transfer rumors today sorry.

Eurosport: Is there a formation you want to run or a certain tactic?

Abdi: I am still working certain things out that announcement will come later.

Eurosport:
Amid the scandal with Conte, what do you have to say to Juventus fans and Serie A viewers?

Abdi: Juventus will bring back pride to Serie A and Turin.

Eurosport:
How do you view Serie A as a league and how does it compare with the English Premier League, La Liga, Bundesliga, and Ligue 1?

Abdi: I cannot say I saw eye to eye with UEFA for switching Serie A's number of Champions League spots from 4 to 3, and giving the extra spot to the Bundesliga, but Serie A is at an all-time low and I am going to change that.

Press: Thank you for your time Mr. Ibra

Abdi: My pleasure.

TO BE CONTINUED

If you enjoyed the first part of this story please follow me on Twitter (realabdinho) and/or subscribe to the thread. Constructive criticism is always welcome. Thank you for reading and I will keep my followers on Twitter and the subscribers of this thread up to date on rumors and tease you information as well as telling you updates such as:
I am done playing a certain amount
I am done writing the story
ETA
etc.

Thank you reading life is good and say healthy.
Cheers
^^)
Abdi Ibrahim