Juventus save suggestions

• Thread starter Thread starter lsamped
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 18
  • Views Views 3K

lsamped

Reaction score
I have made two signings so far. I signed aly cissokho because the squad is in need of a left back and I signed subotic to add depth to my back line. I am debating wether or not to sell off vucinic Matri and quagiriella and buy a world class striker. Should I do this or will the strikers I have Get the job done

Matri and Quagliarella were decent for me first season and helped me win the league. Vucinic was awful but I've seen him perform on some saves.
Your frontmen are definatley good enough to win you the league so I'd get a world class striker 2nd season.

Okay, I'm going to try and sell one of them now and hold on to the other two until the end of the season. I'm going to sell vucinic

yea i am going to look at him too. i did a napoli save, and cavani was an absolute animal. i have to get rid of these players before i can do anything.

Have a look at Tevez if he's interested, managed to sign him for my Tottenham side first season. Even took a €40k wage cut.

Tevezs is valued at 40.5 million. Won't have the funds. Plus he is 27

Last edited:
I've got a save going with Juventus and i'm in the 5th season and I have won the league 4 years in a row from the start of the game and the only player i bought in the first season was Aleksander Kerzhakov from Zenit for £24 million. Absolute goal machine in Serie A. Still scoring goals for me now at 32. Hes played about 125 league games for me and got 80+ league goals. I couldn't find a striker that would score when paired with him in the first season that would score so i rotated Matri, Vucinic, Quagliarella and Del Piero and none would score. I sold all at the start of the second season and got Leandro Damiao in. Problem Solved. I personally from expperience had a little bit more success with Matri over all the rest but that might have just been me

i've got Leandro Damiao second season, just can't get him scoring, what role have u got him and what formation are you using?

I started a Juve save and signed Ganso on installments, havent really got it going yet, may start a new one and go for a world class striker with all the problems you guys seem too have with the strikers

I went against coach report and put him on target man attack to head. Kerzhakov was banging them in with Damiao getting the nod downs for him. I've just started the 5th season and sold Damiao to Liverpool for £25 million and bought in Abel Hernandez who was goals for fun at Palermo and carried it on with me after i bought him last January with Kerzhakov still having a season or two left in him he goes on rotation with Erick Torres who I've trained to be a natural striker and my regen soon to be wonderkid 18 year old Loris Tulino. I'm new to this. If i knew how to post screenshots i would to show histories etc

this is strange, i have abel hernandez aswel, only second season though. i play 4-2-3-1. just cant get either of them to bang them in, my goals are so spread out over my team. i just want a frontman who notches like 25 league goals. i take it leandro wasnt too good considering you only sold him for 25 mil

View attachment 223648View attachment 223644View attachment 223643View attachment 223638View attachment 223639View attachment 223640View attachment 223641View attachment 223642
View attachment 223647View attachment 223646View attachment 223645

I had a bit of success with Damiao but i was never really a fan of him to be honest. I've been very loyal to Kerzhakov even though he has been a bit injury prone. And I'm also loving Loris Lulino too. I guess ive just struck a lucky golden FM save. My team is outscoring all others in the league by 20 goals a season. And i havent been paying much attention to coach reports either. They say Elijero Elia is finished at 28 and gone down to a 2 star rating but he has been consistently my best performer. The only thing i have struggled in is the Champions League. After qualifying for the competition after the first season i havent been past the quarter finals

really good insight into your save there.
think you could have got lucky with Elia because he isnt great for me. i have Willian ahead of him in the pecking order. think we r both lacking really world class players that could take Juve to the next level of consistently challenging for the Champions League

The thing I struggle with the most is getting high reputation players to sign for me. I can only get big names off the transfer list. 4 league titles in a row and I'm still only 26th in the coefficients. It's hard to get the clubs rep back up unless u do well in champions league. It gives me something to work towards. I'm dreading the day Giorgio chiellini retires though. Also won the olympics with the under 23's too. My most successful save to date

Tevez goes for a lot under his value if you scout him and keep on at City.

Back