Kaboul deal creates Pompey schism

• Thread starter Thread starter BBC Sport
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 11
  • Views Views 571

BBC Sport

BBC Sport News Headlines
Reaction score
Portsmouth chief executive Peter Storrie reveals tensions within the club's hierarchy over Younes Kaboul's possible move to Tottenham.

More...

If you sell your going down simple

And if they don't sell they will go into administration and go down. Lose/lose situation no matter what they do.

11 million for Kaboul will save them for this season at least.

Don't rate this guy very highly. Reminds me of Boumsong, Bit of a bomb scare

Don't rate this guy very highly. Reminds me of Boumsong, Bit of a bomb scare

dont agree at all i watch alot of football and especially pompey games as i live their and younes kaboul is a absolute monster at the back.

I don't understand why we sold him in the first place. :l We just ended up getting Bassong in, and I never really thought Kaboul deserved replacing.

I don't understand why we sold him in the first place. :l We just ended up getting Bassong in, and I never really thought Kaboul deserved replacing.

Spurs changed Manager too often, always wanted to bring in their only players, Redknapp brings you more stability in my opinion and Kaboul has done amazing this season, we all know Harry loves nothing more than resigning old players, interesting to see that Redknapp said he had to sell to buy at the start of January, could this be the end of the Pav.

Spurs changed Manager too often, always wanted to bring in their only players, Redknapp brings you more stability in my opinion and Kaboul has done amazing this season, we all know Harry loves nothing more than resigning old players, interesting to see that Redknapp said he had to sell to buy at the start of January, could this be the end of the Pav.

Brum and The Irons are interested in Pavlyuchenko.

Brum and The Irons are interested in Pavlyuchenko.

It seems the Hammers are interested in any striker on the market after missing out of Gudjohnson, I imagine Brum our, I like to think Fulham our but we would get no where near his wages.

Yeah, as heartbreaking as it is, either Pav will go now, or he'll go in the summer, but either way he won't be sticking around.

Selling Kaboul for £4m is an absolute disgrace, and Begovic for £2m is awful aswell. This is why Storrie is there, TO GET HIGHER TRANSFER FEE'S.

Back