• Thread starter Thread starter HaZaRd0uZ
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 13
  • Views Views 2K
Status
Not open for further replies.

HaZaRd0uZ

Reaction score
Got him for my celtic team but i want to know what to play him as, i have him as an advanced forward but i want to know what suits him best as i want to get the best out of him, cheers ;)

On the topic of Kadlec, is it me or Does he always get 10-12 tackling and marking when he fully develops.

And Poacher is the way to go.

On the topic of Kadlec, is it me or Does he always get 10-12 tackling and marking when he fully develops.

And Poacher is the way to go.

Why would you need to have tackling and marking for a striker? Do you plan on playing him as a Defensive Forward or something?

Primarily a poacher I had some success with him too as a Complete Forward.

Why would you need to have tackling and marking for a striker? Do you plan on playing him as a Defensive Forward or something?

Nah, I give him very little defense training its as if he naturally develops those areas.

Look at the screenshot, He would be an awesome box to box.. I use Dan's training and then too I reduce the defense training for him.

Maybe its because I loan him out for 4-5 seasons.

And I saw in the Thread by his name, he turns out to be similar for others as well.

Last edited:
Nah, I give him very little defense training its as if he naturally develops those areas.

Look at the screenshot, He would be an awesome box to box.. I use Dan's training and then too I reduce the defense training for him.

Maybe its because I loan him out for 4-5 seasons.

And I saw in the Thread by his name, he turns out to be similar for others as well.

Can you print screen his training schedule please :D

do you use dans targetmen or striker or other training from dan?and then u just reduce the defence training?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back