Kaka the face of FIFA 11 worldwide

• Thread starter Thread starter Alcaraz
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 8
  • Views Views 2K

Alcaraz

Reaction score
Things have not exactly gone as planned for Real Madrid playmaker Kaka in the past couple of months, as the Brazil star failed to make an impact at the 2010 World Cup before picking up a knee injury that will keep him sidelined for about three months, but this hasn't stopped EA Sports from announcing that the 28-year-old will be the face of the new FIFA'11 series.

Sixteen other athletes will be on various boxes, with Manchester United star Wayne Rooney already confirmed as the face of the UK release.

Despite winning both the Ballon d'Or and FIFA World Player of the Year in the past and excelling at Milan for several years, this is only the first time that the Real Madrid midfielder will feature as a FIFA cover star.

FIFA'11 is the first game in the series to feature Personality+, which attempts to precisely mirror a player's individual personality in the game. EA SPORTS' team of 1,700 scouts have tweaked each player's skill set with 36 precise attributes and 57 different traits.

Kaka will also appear alongside Rooney in a TV advert which will be broadcast next month. To celebrate its new signing, EA SPORTS has released the following teaser video on the EAsportsfootball YouTube channel

Taken from Goal.com----http://www.goal.com/en/news/745/fif...al-madrid-brazil-star-kaka-the-face-of-fifa11

KaKa-Armani-ricardo-kaka-800976_533_800.jpg

kaka will be injured for over 5 months at the start of the season...he shouldnt be on any cover...id rather see a guy that ACTUALLY made it far in the WC..muller, ozil, robben, villa etc etc...

My bad....but since I thought that such news wont just warrant one post I decided to do it

I'm just happy to hear that Rooney didn't lose his rightful place on the cover, after his dreadful WC.

I really feel that they should put players who have done well in the previous year on the cover,Rooney is still fine as he did well for Man U but not Kaka

kaka will be injured for over 5 months at the start of the season...he shouldnt be on any cover...id rather see a guy that ACTUALLY made it far in the WC..muller, ozil, robben, villa etc etc...

So you'd rather Capdevilla than someone like Ronaldo/Rooney/Messi on your cover of FIFA11 because he got further in the World Cup.

Congratulations for stupid post of the year.

Last edited:
I really feel that they should put players who have done well in the previous year on the cover,Rooney is still fine as he did well for Man U but not Kaka
If I'm not mistaken, Rooney is still on for the UK cover. And I believe Iniesta is on for the Spanish version.

Little bit off-topic, I wonder who's gonna headline PES 2011. Messi might get another shot, but I'm doubtful about Torres.

I am dountful about Torres healding PES but anyways I really wanted to see Villa on the cover

Back