Kalou signs new Chelsea contract

• Thread starter Thread starter BBC Sport
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 18
  • Views Views 472

BBC Sport

BBC Sport News Headlines
Reaction score
Chelsea forward Salomon Kalou signs a new three-year deal at Stamford Bridge.

More...

I don't really rate the guy highly to be honest. Glad he isn't coming.

thats a first i heard of him going to arsenal??

well arsenal can do a lot better i think

I would have to agree. It's true Danny that Kalou would get into a Premiership side. But he would not start every game and he doesn't have great quality.

im not saying he is bad either i just think their better players for arsenal out their

and i agree he would do a job for most prem teams

Yeah, thank god he's not coming to us. I have a mate who's a Chelsea fan and he just lets out a huge sigh every time he's subbed in. He makes some seriously extraordinary misses sometimes, it's quite hilarious when it's not your own players.

I know, but he hasn't made any thus far this season, has he? I don't remember any blinders, anyway. Even though a goal eluded him, he was excellent playing for ze Motherland the other day against the yellow bastards.

I know, but he hasn't made any thus far this season, has he? I don't remember any blinders, anyway. Even though a goal eluded him, he was excellent playing for ze Motherland the other day against the yellow bastards.

Haha, are you Danish by any chance?

Anyway, Bendtner has been quite good this season, he seemed to be alright since I saw Arsenal vs Bolton last season when he scored. I remember some bloke behind me saying how **** Bendtner was and then he scored XD served

Yeah, I am. Haha, that's great, he truly got served. His goals for the national side and the one against Blackburn really show how much more confident he has become, it's great to see!

Yes Bendtners goal was simply quality, and Fabregas was back to his best which was good to see.

Yep. He's already scored more than entire last season. And did you see his goal this weekend? Just brilliant!

Cesc v. Armenia

I've given Kalou enough chances. He's just not good enough, he has the ability but he wont succed at Chelsea. If he went to Arsenal i think he would do well. He reminds me of Babel, that they have the potential but they are not at the right club.

That was a lovely finish, can't say it surprises me at all.

i think the mans quite a decent player. he has scored 35goals for chelsea and for a player that dosent get in the starting 11 thats not bad. also if u look everytime kalou has scored chelsea have gone on to win that game.

Back