Kean put in charge by Blackburn

• Thread starter Thread starter BBC Sport
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 10
  • Views Views 676

BBC Sport

BBC Sport News Headlines
Reaction score
Blackburn announce Steve Kean will be manager of the club until the end of the season.

More...

wonder if they'll trust him with a hefty transfer budget for january?

wonder if they'll trust him with a hefty transfer budget for january?

They already said the budget is set at £5million which probably couldn't even buy them Emile Heskey so the answer to that question is no. Also who could Kean even possibly attract to the club? A board with little to no connection to football and a coach with very few connections with clubs, agents or footballers.

They already said the budget is set at £5million which probably couldn't even buy them Emile Heskey so the answer to that question is no. Also who could Kean even possibly attract to the club? A board with little to no connection to football and a coach with very few connections with clubs, agents or footballers.

They said that in the past but came out and said that it would be increased if the right player was available.

I will back Kean for his spell at the helm, that is the best way forward for Rovers.

Maybe a more experienced manager will be available in the summer for us to hire. Not sure who though.

Hmm, could easily be dragged into a relegation dogfight, espicially if Samba leaves and with Jones out for most of the season.

Hmm, could easily be dragged into a relegation dogfight, espicially if Samba leaves and with Jones out for most of the season.

The Samba story is being hyped by the media to make Rovers look like a crisis club - they need one after all and now Pompey aren't in the Prem they pick on the small Northern team. Samba is going to be at Blackburn untill the end of the season at least. He will wait and see what the club is going to do in the transfer window and then make his decision. People are too quick to jump on the tabloid bandwagon that Rovers without Fat Sam = relegation.

It’s a bit convenient that the same agency which employs Kean now advises Blackburn over transfers and supplied a list which included there own clients such as Giovanni and Kris Boyd. Targets which according to rumours, Big Sam rejected.

I know its all speculation but I don’t see what else it could be? Why sack someone who was doing a perfectly fine job and then hire a caretaker until the end of the season. Kean will not surpass Big Sam’s achievements, not with Blackburn’s budget.

Why are football club owners such retards? You really wonder how these people make there money elsewhere.

It’s a bit convenient that the same agency which employs Kean now advises Blackburn over transfers and supplied a list which included there own clients such as Giovanni and Kris Boyd. Targets which according to rumours, Big Sam rejected.

I know its all speculation but I don’t see what else it could be? Why sack someone who was doing a perfectly fine job and then hire a caretaker until the end of the season. Kean will not surpass Big Sam’s achievements, not with Blackburn’s budget.

Why are football club owners such retards? You really wonder how these people make there money elsewhere.

Took the words right out of my mouth/post haha.

I can't comprehend why they have sacked Big Sam who has ultimately more experience at Premiership level than Kean, obviously. If they wanted to see new football at Blackburn why hire someone who has been pretty much understudy to the guy theyve sacked? Same old football so I cannot understand why they have done this.

Baffled. Football is on its ****.

Back