Keane 'hungry' for Spurs success

• Thread starter Thread starter BBC Sport
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 17
  • Views Views 828

BBC Sport

BBC Sport News Headlines
Reaction score
Tottenham striker Robbie Keane insists he will be with the club next season despite speculation linking him with a move away from White Hart Lane.

More...

Should go to a team like Villa. I doubt he'll play much

unfortunately celtic cant but i am sure he will get a couple of games with spurs being in the champions league

Was he any good on loan? I didn't get a chance to check.

Keane should go. Not the player he was first time round at Spurs. Liverpool seem to dent his confidence. Ok he aint done bad in the SPL but he seems lost at EPL level now. He would suit a team like Valencia in Spain in my opinion.

He was one of my favourite players, but yeah, before he went to Liverpool. I still think he's great, but I think we need a world class striker if we want to progress, Defoe, Crouch, Pavlyuchenko and a new guy me thinks :) Sell him while we'll still get some decent money for him

if i was redknapp i would keep him, they are in the champions league this season fighting on all 4 fronts you need a big squad.

if i was redknapp i would keep him, they are in the champions league this season fighting on all 4 fronts you need a big squad.

But Keane deserves to be getting first team football all the time, I don't think he'll get that with us

We need someone more prolific than Keane. Again scored plenty in the SPL but not prolific enough for champs league. Sell him and get good money for him now while his stock is still quite high.

Back