scottmefc

Reaction score
Hi all

I have found that the best way to get results is by having two tactics, generally a 4-4-2 and a 4-2-3-1, giving the best 'roles' to the players depending on their stats, having a balanced and standard approach.

I had struggled a lot so far with this years game, a lot of inconsistency and really poor results, messing with 'sliders', shouts' etc but while all of these have an impact on the game, for me personally, the best was has been to go back to basics, keep it simple and then just use the odd shout here and there.

I rarely change the mentality of my team (unless I go a goal down); I was languishing in 17th place with Everton in October before I took this approach and I've now won 21 league and cup games in a row (inc EURO cup) and have shot up the league. We have beaten City, United, Chelsea, all quite comfortably. We beat Arsenal 4-0 away and we were down to 10 men.

So to all those out there saying 'it's too hard', you need to keep it simple and make little changes rather than extreme tactic overhauls and you will see an upturn in results.