Keeper advice please!

• Thread starter Thread starter forza-juve
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 10
  • Views Views 1K

forza-juve

Reaction score
Okay so I need advice for my Man Utd and Juventus saves.

On both I have signed Fiorillo. How good is he in the first season? In my United save (using an 09 summer update) VDS is injured for 5/6 months. Leaving me with only Foster and Fiorillo, sold Kuszkac (whatever his name is) as a good offer came in. Should I loan out Fiorillo to a club that will play him every week and buy a better keeper to back up Foster or play instead of him?

Same for my Juve save really. I don't like Manninger as he isn't good enough. But Buffon is the best keeper so there isn't much point in buying someone like Akinfeev who will expect to start each game.

for me he's good a round after a couple of seasons..for back up he's good or maybe get asenjo

Hugo Lloris and Akinfeev are good options for you manchester United save, start with them and backup foster coz he just aint good enough lolz....

Keep tabs on Asenjo for juve or stick with buffon until he retires and then bring another good golie in.

Fiorillo only usually gets good after the 2nd or 3rd season for me, best loan him out to a club where he'll be played often.

Loan out Fiorillo for the first season maybe second and maybe play foster as your number 1 he is a pretty decent keeper and you will have Rio & Vidic so you should be ok. if you do want a new keeper i would say buy Akinfeev,Asenjo,Doni one of them would do the job for you and should help you win the league

Fiorillio is not good enough to have as a backup for top 4 team for at least the 1st 3 seasons!
i would suggest buying someone like Remy Riou, Stephane Ruffier, Jody Viviano, Sebastian Saja, Volkan Demirel, Stijen Stijn as 1st choice/backup keepers for both saves! Buffon is 1st choice and these keepers wont mind playing 2nd fiddle to him.
for your Manchester save, i would suggest loaning out Firiollio and having Foster as backup to Saja, Demirel or Stijn, but 1st choice over the others.
as none of them will ***** about lack of 1st team too much!

thats my opinin! check my shortlist too, you might find some players i have not mentioned. <)

one answer for man u, buy Hugo Lloris as your no. 1 at any cost plus in your juventus game keep buffon till he retires. as for a back to buffon get crotia international keeper. Plietika or some thing like he is good then the youth keep er you bought wont be ready to be back for 2 or 3 year. loan hime out

one answer for man u, buy Hugo Lloris as your no. 1 at any cost plus in your juventus game keep buffon till he retires. as for a back to buffon get crotia international keeper. Plietika or some thing like he is good then the youth keep er you bought wont be ready to be back for 2 or 3 year. loan hime out
his name is Stipe Pletikosa i think <) he is good, but not that great! definately buy a No.1 keeper for Utd, thats the only area they really need strengthining as well as RB! put Ben as number 2 and buy someone like Mandanda, Lloris (as mentioned above) Akinfeev, Pele, Hildebrand is still quality too, Adler!

Back