Falcon 09

Reaction score
Hello people, im going into my second season with Spurs and Cuddicini wants to move on so i need cover for Gomes, who has been outstanding. Does anyone know any suggestions? maybe young and up and coming ones? or even just solid backup ones would be great, thanks people

Try Alex Smithies of Huddersfield. pretty solid backup and a good young prospect. Won't cost you too much. I have even seen him getting selected for english national team 3-4 years into the game. His Homegrown status is an added bonus as well.
You can have a look at Jack Butland of Birmingham as well. Good prospect for the future.

Try Rafael from Santos. He's a young talented goalkeeper who can become your next gomes. He is already the first goalkeeper for santos at the age of 21

thanks people, much appreciated kids, i'll check these out. Thanks again people ^^)

Oh and here's another young 22 or 23year old GREAT goalkeeper:
SINAN BOLAT!

that young lad at Paris Saint-Germain, cant remember his name but was my Man City No. 1 for 5 seasons and was just unbeatable - Areola, something like that i think his name is...

that young lad at Paris Saint-Germain, cant remember his name but was my Man City No. 1 for 5 seasons and was just unbeatable - Areola, something like that i think his name is...

Yeah his name is Areola, turns into an absolute incrdedible keeper.

Try Alex Smithies of Huddersfield. pretty solid backup and a good young prospect. Won't cost you too much. I have even seen him getting selected for english national team 3-4 years into the game. His Homegrown status is an added bonus as well.
You can have a look at Jack Butland of Birmingham as well. Good prospect for the future.

Smithies gets my vote, and hes english so another bonus homegrown player to your squad!

Back