kerrision or ballotelli

• Thread starter Thread starter megapicks
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 6
  • Views Views 1K

megapicks

Reaction score
i need help deciding who to play of drogba assistant says kerrision he did score 4 goals in the fa cup final against utd good lad but in the new season he is suffering a big goal drought. ballotelli is on off as well but he is playing amr because cole is injured any advice or scrennies of the stats through a season (goals asisst) eg will be much appreciated thanks in advance

balotelli all day every day.

i bought him for 45million in 2010-2011 season and he took around 8 months to get used to the squad. he then topped the scoring charts chelsea and was better than drogba in the 2011-2012 season and had the most assists.

ive had keirrison before and he is quality but balotelli is just unbelievable

hope this helps

I had balotelli, and i had had Keirrison.

Keirrison was simply amazing, first season with him, he was the goalscorer of premier league and of the WORLD.

He won best striker in europe, then i receive an offer of 65M from Real madrid + 20% next transfer and i sell him, he is now at Real madrid first team but worth 25M.

Then i sign Balotelli for 7M, because Inter didn't play him in first team.

He played about 6 months, his stats are growing, playing as Striker in the first team, but he is not performing well, since the last 2 matches, against boro and Bolton, 2 goals each.

he worth 11M, i bought him for 7M

Both. Balotelli can play as ST and AML while Keirrison can play as ST and AMC. I had both as ST and played well but Balotelli scored more as always.

balotelli is a beast just about the perfect player he' strong, fast, finesse, skill full, tall

balotelli any day. He needs a lot of time to gel. buy him first season and just let him play every game even though he doesn't perform cuz he wont perform well untill end of first season.

Back