key passes

• Thread starter Thread starter BALDERS
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 21
  • Views Views 3K

BALDERS

Reaction score
hi folks just a query on the amount of key passes you all achieve?
it wasnt long ago i got excited when i had a player reach 50 key passes for the season but just look at this.

jBIh1mu.jpg

thats pretty good. what tactic are you using?
looking at the stats for my main man he is averaging 17 a game.

thats pretty good. what tactic are you using?
looking at the stats for my main man he is averaging 17 a game.

Its between two, a 4231 direct (the one above) and one more controlled, that ones better for a bout 5/6 key passes but from 6-7 players on the pitch.

17 is amazing though, nice one, what you using?

Last edited:
Im using two as well i rotate between bebetoos and killer bees 15.3. have my man taking all corners and throw in so thats why he gets so many.

good lord check this out. i wonder if i place him as my freekick taker could i break the 1000 mark??

4MSIAzz.jpg

this is in a single season? this is ridiculous, hard to believe.

i win the PL often, and have never had more than 250. Ive never gotten close to 78 goals from a single player either.

this is absolutely crazy, and an obvious glitch in the game.

For instance, Man City are leading the world in key passes at the moment with 392 total, or about 14 a game. 1.1k in a season over what, 60 games, is almost 19 a game for a single player. so you are getting more per game out of a single player than the top passing team in the world gets as a team.

quick math, you are getting what, 40-55 key passes per game? so 3-4 times as much as the best team in the world right now. .Top player in the world at the moment is getting just over 3.5 per game. your player is getting almost 6 times that. thats a broken ME.

Last edited:

i win the PL often, and have never had more than 250. Ive never gotten close to 78 goals from a single player either.

For instance, Man City are leading the world in key passes at the moment with 392 total, or about 14 a game. 1.1k in a season over what, 60 games, is almost 19 a game for a single player. so you are getting more per game out of a single player than the top passing team in the world gets as a team.

quick math, you are getting what, 40-55 key passes per game? so 3-4 times as much as the best team in the world right now. .Top player in the world at the moment is getting just over 3.5 per game. your player is getting almost 6 times that. thats a broken ME.

In your game surely? we've been **** this year..

His results are much higher due to glitchy short corners and throw ins being counted as key passes.

His results are much higher due to glitchy short corners and throw ins being counted as key passes.

even if that is the case, that cant account for the 40 or so per game difference. is he winning games 10-0 all the time, scoring 8 corners a game. thats craziness. and, like i said, evidence of an obvious problem in the ME.

go check it out on whoscored.com, city are best in the world at key passes. but yes, you've been **** this year from your newly rich perspective.

Damyyym.. pity Dzeko Jovetic have been naff and Aguero injured.

yep i make no secret of it. just looks good. also have him taking my free kicks now too. i have had a couple of games where he has achieved 40 key passes in a single game. again this is due to all the glitches mentioned above.

even if that is the case, that cant account for the 40 or so per game difference. is he winning games 10-0 all the time, scoring 8 corners a game. thats craziness. and, like i said, evidence of an obvious problem in the ME.

i just use tactics downloaded from this site. bebetoo, killerbee15.3 and tuga cyril tweak

Back