• Thread starter Thread starter Marko8
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 18
  • Views Views 1K
Status
Not open for further replies.

Marko8

Reaction score
I think that Luka Modric will be a key for Tottenham in european championship and league, what do you think?

Well, he is our star player and can be very good when in the mood

He is a very talented player but watching him on a couple of occasions last season he needs to try to take the game by the scruff of the neck and be the best player on the pitch. He can look lost in some games.

He is a very talented player but watching him on a couple of occasions last season he needs to try to take the game by the scruff of the neck and be the best player on the pitch. He can look lost in some games.

I dont think he can do that. Its more like Palacios.

On Topic, ya Modric is the key player, i also think this will be very big season for Bale and Lennon too..

I've always had a soft spot for Tottenham, I'd say your midfield looks your strongest point. Bale on the left, palacios and modric through the middle and then lennon on the right, great midfield.

he is a great player and i wished chelsea signed him insted but sometimes he does look quiet.

Spurs have alot of players that we can mix the midfield around with. Definitely our strongest part of the team. Will be interesting to see how Sandro adapts to the english game as I think he could be the key player in central midfield.

Spurs have alot of players that we can mix the midfield around with. Definitely our strongest part of the team. Will be interesting to see how Sandro adapts to the english game as I think he could be the key player in central midfield.

hes abit of a bruser more a palacios type player.

nah bale was their best player in the last couple of months. i think gomes was their best player.

Agree with this. Gomes was slated at first and rightly so because of his mistakes but really started to show his quality last season and will expect more of the same for the coming season.

Agree with this. Gomes was slated at first and rightly so because of his mistakes but really started to show his quality last season and will expect more of the same for the coming season.

he was amazing mate, i would go on to say along with malouda possibly the most improved player of last season.

Hopefully this will happen to Berbatov he really is pulling his weight in pre-season

but back on tottenham modric is deffo a key player next season especially in champs league but im keeping my eye on dos santos next year was impresive in world cup

I think it's Heurelio Gomes, if he has another poor season, they may drop from the competition for 4th place.

Hopefully this will happen to Berbatov he really is pulling his weight in pre-season

but back on tottenham modric is deffo a key player next season especially in champs league but im keeping my eye on dos santos next year was impresive in world cup

Alot of Spurs fans are still waiting on Dos Santos to come good. I dont personally think he is a Premier league player. He is more suited to the spanish game and is too lightweight for the premier league. Same as Adel Taarabt he is another player with potential but is not suited to the premier league.

Does knowone agree with me but Bale is still a left back?

if bale can learn how to defend a little bit better and he uses his attaking ability with his defensive ability then he could be a world beater.

Yes he still a left back and Redknapp has said that is his best position even though he played him as a winger in the last few months. He has still some work to do on some of his game and hopefully he will be one of the top left backs playing in the premier league.

Gomes is very good now, Cudicini is second choice, and did you hear that Tottenham wants for 4-5mil. bought Pletikosa drom Spartak Moscow, and then he will be third options..

---------- Post added at 09:21 AM ---------- Previous post was yesterday at 11:41 AM ----------

do you think that is waste of money?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back