OrkneyLad

Reaction score
A while ago i decided to download the English Level 23 database and take on the task of attempting to guide Keymer and Hassock from the 23rd tier of English Football all they way up to the Premier League. To document my progress i have created a blog and a Facebook page where i will be posting updates on my career progress and he will most likely also post updates about other things that i will get up to on Football Manager.

Here is the links to the blog and Facebook page is follows:
Blog - https://footballmanager2016journeytoglory.blogspot.co.uk/
Facebook - https://www.facebook.com/My-Football-Manager-Journey-486746498188358/?ref=aymt_homepage_panel

Support in this mammoth task i am undertaking will be greatly appreciated, thank you.

OrkneyLad

Thank you for the help. That is very i got the database if i remember correctly.

Sorry but i cant see it :(

I clicked on the link at the top of the page and i am able to see the images, so i do not know what they issue could be. If anybody else has the same issue please say. Thank you.

I only see text-boxes with "inline pic 1" wrote in them.. right click and press view pic and I get a 410 error: gone.

I only see text-boxes with "inline pic 1" wrote in them.. right click and press view pic and I get a 410 error: gone.

I just clicked on the link again and i have the same issue and this is on the family computer. However, when i do the same thing on my laptop the images show up. So it seems a strange situation.

maybe you havent uploaded the pics to the internet/server/host or whatever its called now, so your computer can find the pics because they're on that computers HDD?

maybe you havent uploaded the pics to the internet/server/host or whatever its called now, so your computer can find the pics because they're on that computers HDD?

What i did was take various screen shots of the game and then send it to be self via email and then copy and paste it onto the blog from the email and the pictures were added to the blog via the computer and laptop, i don't know if that would make a difference or not.

Btw i love the logo :) ı wanna use it for my create team

SM-N920C cihazımdan Tapatalk kullanılarak gönderildi