Kidderminster Harriers - Glocal Domination

• Thread starter Thread starter KHFCLoyal
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 2
  • Views Views 1K

KHFCLoyal

Reaction score
746.gif
5/6/2011: Local lad, born and breed. My name - Jack Goldstraw. Saturday morning arrived, and the trip to the bookies was fast approaching. With winners piling in from Friday night gambling, i risked it all on obscure fixtures to great avail. However, my heart pounded as I saw, standing behind me, Mark Serrell. He offered me a job interview after the previous manager (Steve Burr) had left to sign for Macclesfield town.
I attended the job interview and Mark offered me the job on the spot, and my new reign as a Football Manager was created. Thousands of hours logged up on Championship Manager could finally pay off.

My first few days in management resulted in an rejuvenation of the club. Gittings, Hankin, Guinan and a number of rubbish wasting away the wages in the reserve squad. Most of these have just arrived at the squad by Steve Burr. But i managed to offload Gittings and Hankin making £650 wage save per week.

My first summer signing came when my best friend told me of a up and coming youngster in Cowdenbeath. Steve Lamb had seen him play against Hibernian and recommended him highly. My scout was set upon imminently and the result was flabbergasting. My knowledge of Football allowed me to know that Omar Koroma and Stephan Stirling were free transfers looking for a club. Although Koroma didn't have any clubs chasing him, Stirling was different. A number of clubs within the Blue Square Premier were after him including reputable Cambridge United and Stockport County. He looked a lost cause, but a contract was still put forth just in case.

Last edited:
Apart from spelling global wrong in the title, it's a good start. Definitely following ;)

Glocal wasn't a mistake - Google for greater understanding. Next update coming when all pre season games are completed. :)

Back