Kikin Fonseca

• Thread starter Thread starter benw3989
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 12
  • Views Views 3K

benw3989

Reaction score
Well i am doncaster and bought him for 800k and although i only have 3 strikers he doesn't always start as Paul Heffernan and Billy Sharp have been amazing. But his value has gone up to £1million and he has now turned 30.

I was wandering whether i should sell him now he is 30 at the end of the 1st season or in the 1st january 2010 ( if u can ). Or should i keep him?
Im not going to get promoted to the premier league so if he stays he would be playing in the C.C.C but when does he start downgrading badly?

Basically how much have you got his value to with a championship team and how old was it when/if you sold him ? and how much for ?

thanks

---------- Post added at 08:54 AM ---------- Previous post was yesterday at 08:37 PM ----------

anyone tell me when u sell him and how much for ?

ive never gotten as far as selling him yet tbh but why do you want to sell him? seriously the guy's a machine. what are his physical stats like just now? you should get another 2 years out of him before he goes downhill, for 800k id just run him into the ground.

1 million is nothing compared to this geezer. Brilliant for me in a Fulham game in the Premiership, so keep a hold of him. I'd understand if you were getting 5 million for him, but 1 million is way too cheap.

What role do you guys play him in?

I play him as a complete forward in my Hearts save , season 1 just finished and he scored 34 in 40 games ( approx , Im at work just now ) .
cost me 650k so he wont get sold , you dont often get that kind of value (H)

depends on your club expectations. only sell if you can buy someone who can replace him that is younger and cheaper

This Boy is an Animal, i'm managing leeds utd, fist season in the legue 1 he got 44 goals and 22 assists and second seasons in championship he is on 19 goals and 4 assists in 18 games shame about his age, when i get to the premier league he gonna be too old, 31/32 yrs old

Do not sell ! Kikin fonseca is probably one of the buys of the game.

I bought him only once when I was managing Udinese as a sub for Floro Flores and he was great, untill he got injured for six months :'(

As you can see I have him in my Zaragoza game. Great striker for what I could buy. And good price, it was 800k or 900k more or less.

Excelent for this kind of teams. I wouldn't sell him.

Oh, and I use to play him as target man, complete forward sometimes.

Back