Kinect

doesent Kinect have trouble with black people, it does not pick up their movements, or was that all rumour

Kinect is just another gimmick. Like the Wii. ;)

I'll stick to real games thanks. Ones that have depth.

Give it a few months, and once the novelty has worn of it will be good for one thing - collecting dust. Just like the Wii consoles of the world.

Last edited:
doesent Kinect have trouble with black people, it does not pick up their movements, or was that all rumour

Was a false rumour, IGN did a test on it and it worked perfectly.

I thought x-box was for 'serious' gamers that like CoD nd halo not some retarded dancing games and its just an Itoy

I thought x-box was for 'serious' gamers that like CoD nd halo not some retarded dancing games and its just an Itoy

Pfft. If you want a serious gaming platform play PC, niether the 360 and PS3 are very serious at all.

Pfft. If you want a serious gaming platform play PC, niether the 360 and PS3 are very serious at all.

360 and Ps3 do cater for seroius games, you just have ignore the gimmicks of kinect and move aimed at the casual market.
Lucky enough Kinect and move will no impact on companies like RockStar, 2K and Epic

you will be bored of it within a month, it isnt accurate enough for proper games, and the gimmicks will only hold people for so long.

mum went and got me this today for chirstmas it has some adventure game with it and she bought me some fighting game aswell cant wait to play it on saturday :D

you will be bored of it within a month, it isnt accurate enough for proper games, and the gimmicks will only hold people for so long.

That's exactly what they said about the Wii, yet they are still selling millions per year.

That's exactly what they said about the Wii, yet they are still selling millions per year.
Yes, and each of those consoles are used for about a month and then left to collect dust.

I don't know about you, but that is what my Wii has done for the better part of its life.

Yes, and each of those consoles are used for about a month and then left to collect dust.

I don't know about you, but that is what my Wii has done for the better part of its life.

Not neccesarily. In my experience, they are used very often.

if gaming is going through puberty, then motion controls are its first period (yahtzee)