King Kenny - I'm Coming Home (Tribute Video)

• Thread starter Thread starter Tezzz
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 7
  • Views Views 797

Tezzz

Banned
Reaction score
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=erI-VHmvh2s

Made it awhile ago but I think it deserves more views than it's got. Also think that a lot of people here will enjoy it. It came into my head earlier today when I saw a cesc fabregas welcome home video.

Constructive feedback is welcome.

That is all.

Last edited:
It's great, but some of the pictures/scenes are a bit blurry and the second song is a bit random and ****, in my opinion.

Overall, it's fantastic, I like it and I have 'liked' the video!

Im an everton fan but I thought it was great! definitely deserves more views. good job on that

It's great, but some of the pictures/scenes are a bit blurry and the second song is a bit random and ****, in my opinion.

Overall, it's fantastic, I like it and I have 'liked' the video!

Yeah, sorry about that. They were the best clips I could find without Arabic Sports or some other **** logo on the bottom. And there is no second song in the video haha, it's I'm Coming Home all the way through just a cropped version.

Im an everton fan but I thought it was great! definitely deserves more views. good job on that

Thanks mate, means a lot. :)

Yeah, sorry about that. They were the best clips I could find without Arabic Sports or some other **** logo on the bottom. And there is no second song in the video haha, it's I'm Coming Home all the way through just a cropped version.

Thanks mate, means a lot. :)
Oh right, it changes loads then! Anyway, I also think you should have more views, but I guess maybe it's hard for people to find? Do you make any more videos like that?

such a matching song.
roy looked like a villan in the half season at anfield, and King KEN was the red Saviour.
best moment was Suarez + Kuyt 3 vs ManU

my closed friend was a liverpool fan, so i know much of the club from him. :P

Oh right, it changes loads then! Anyway, I also think you should have more views, but I guess maybe it's hard for people to find? Do you make any more videos like that?

It's just a personal production thing really, I share it with my bro and a few other friends. Most of the videos on the channel are off game recordings by my brother. I tend to stick to tributes, though. You should check out my Fernando Torres - Thanks For The Memories video too! Click Here.

such a matching song.
roy looked like a villan in the half season at anfield, and King KEN was the red Saviour.
best moment was Suarez + Kuyt 3 vs ManU
my closed friend was a liverpool fan, so i know much of the club from him. :P

Haha yeah, that's a good bit that. My best part of the video would have to be when Raul Meireles scored that cracker against Wolves.

Back