Reaction score

This tactic is developed during FM16 by Zyndar and CE.

KINGDOM

Welcome back to you. I will tweak the original version into some new versions for Football Manager 2017. I tested this original version at several small clubs. Screenshots will be added later, as I am on my work now. Good luck using the KINGDOM tactic. Let me know about your experiences!

DOWNLOADLINK
V1 - KINGDOM FOR FM17 - CE & ZYNDAR

FORMATION

View attachment 124845

========================================================================

KEEP THIS IN MIND!

When your side is going down to ten men, take off the central striker. Put the wingers as inside forwards on attacking dutie and let them roam from position at player instructions. This will increase your chances of winning the match. I have noticed that this 'trick' works for every tactic, if it is using a similar formation.

Last edited:

KINGDOM

Welcome back to you. I will tweak the original version into some new versions for Football Manager 2017. I tested this original version at several small clubs. Screenshots will be added later, as I am on my work now. Good luck using the KINGDOM tactic. Let me know about your experiences!

DOWNLOADLINK

FORMATION

View attachment 1081247

KEEP THIS IN MIND!

When your side is going down to ten men, take off the central striker. Put the wingers as inside forwards on attacking dutie and let them roam from position at player instructions. This will increase your chances of winning the match. I have noticed that this 'trick' works for every tactic, if it is using a similar formation.

So everything said in the thread on the fm 16 page like training and stuff is the same for this one?

CE

Great start, Massive fan of your tactics CE. Keep up the good work !

KINGDOM

DOWNLOADLINK

FORMATION

View attachment 1081247

KEEP THIS IN MIND!

Good tactic. But need deffence tactic.I have got 2-0 later 2-3 finish. Need deffence tactic. U share me ?