Kit colours and Stadium modifictions (editor and FMRTE questions)

• Thread starter Thread starter Paddavis5
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 0
  • Views Views 4K

Paddavis5

Reaction score
I keep having this issue, Im playing as Sheff Wed, after a few seasons I got bored of the original kits so made my own, I had an 'image' in my head of what I wanted it to be like, including short colour and socks etc, so I chnged the colours in FMRTE but when I play a game it doesnt seem to work, the highlights are still shown with them in the original kits and colours, ive tried re-starting the game save, re loading the skin data etc but nothing happens! I even tried to edit the database with an original FM data editor and loaded a new game to see if it worked, which it didnt? I dont have any clue why? Can anyone help at all?

Also, Im a bit of a perfectionist so when im going teams I like the stadium to resemble the actual stadium instead of the generic 'modern emirates style' stadium, for instance with Everton I wanted Goodison, to resemble Goodison by being broken into 4 distinct stands, but keeping the capacity etc... Does anyone know how to do this? Its a bit of a bug bear to be honest as everyone from higher championship tends to play with the same stadium!

Anyway, If someone can help that would really be appreciated!

Back