Kit Help

FM2014Fan

Reaction score
Im not requesting a kit or anything just wondering if there is any kits out there that go along with this logo color as i cant make colors work in the editor

View attachment 749188

what is USA listed in the editor as so i can copy their color scheme

Thx ya did a search under nations and getting the floor scheme that way.. Thx for ur help for all of the steps I've helped me with u have been a big help

wkdsoul... someone made me an away and home kit... My question is under the kits do i go with the club name or the short name from the editor and then add .png on the end and then clear the cashe and then reload the skin?

you name the kits by what you have put in the config file.
if the config file has "shortname".png you put the short name and the same situation for the clubs full name

so i typed in graphics/pictures/team/####/kits/away and then kits/home, my question is where do i get the 3 ### from.. like theres 735, 728, 679 etc

the numbers represent the club ID... to find these you need to either use the editor or you can go into preferences and under display you will see show ID.... tick that and reload the skin.
at the top of your club page will now be a ID number which needs to be placed into the config file.

if you need help with that then feel free to send me a private message and i will be happy to help you out

can anybody help me with my KITS not showing up in the game. I've imported them into graphics,kits folder and tried downloading different kit packs from different sites but still no hope. Never had this problem before TAHNKS.