International Friendly Thread

What Game You Watching ?

• Wales V Luxemborg SKY SPORTS 2

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I :wub: the tartan Army !

best fans ever

---------- Post added at 06:14 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:13 PM ----------

anyone watching the scotland game ?

Hope England do well, I dont mind them playing once its not in Big Tournaments

Id rather have Steven Caldwell at CB than Kenneth/Berra on an off-topic not any1 seen the Holland team tonight, no WC players playing.

I :wub: the tartan Army !

best fans ever

---------- Post added at 06:14 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:13 PM ----------

anyone watching the scotland game ?

Yep, not the best start... I think more than 1 up front might have been a better option :S

need to watch scotland game with no sound :mad:

stupid advert at top plays music which you cant mute :'(

Really Fabio thats the future? Same old crew. I might watch the second half if some of the newer squad members get a look in where are the kids in englands line up?

Last edited:
any one got a good scotland stream

one i have is ****

Probably Watch the England game cause I dont have ESPN:mad:
But I will check up on the Ireland vs Argentina game

Predictions

Ireland 2 - 3 Argentina
England 2 - 0 Hungary
Sweden 2 - 2 Scotland (Hopefully;))
Wales 3 - 1 Luxembourg

need to watch scotland game with no sound :mad:

stupid advert at top plays music which you cant mute :'(

Just refresh it and it's fine. Scotland are coming into the game a bit more and Isaksson (sp) looks shaky. Scotland are still sitting a bit deep in defence for my liking.

EDIT - Smashing, 2-0 :mad:

Last edited:
just heard spurs players where left out of the squad due to next weeks champions league match.

Wales: Hennessey, Ricketts, Morgan, Williams, Gunter, Ledley, Cotterill, Stock, Bellamy, Morison, Earnshaw. Subs: Myhill, Eardley, Crofts, King, Vaughan, Brown.

hoping the rest of the home nations + ROI get good results tonight aswell as Scotland :)

Probably Watch the England game cause I dont have ESPN:mad:
But I will check up on the Ireland vs Argentina game

Predictions

Ireland 2 - 3 Argentina
England 2 - 0 Hungary
Sweden 2 - 2 Scotland (Hopefully;))
Wales 3 - 1 Luxembourg

Are game will be a tight one mate predicting a 1-1 but its in the paper today that Argentina wanna come out and destroy us over what happened in the World Cup

lol commentater dont know which one is scott loach and which one is franky fielding

---------- Post added at 07:41 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:40 PM ----------

Capello said he's start the WC players so they can take the abuse before blooding the youngsters