Kit Request please for Paganese ( Italian lower league )

satman83

Reaction score
Hello all,

Just wondering if someone can supply me with a home, away and third kit for Paganese.

The current colour scheme seems to be mainly blue, white for away with blue and either red or purple for the third kit, although experimentation would be nice :D

current home kit
current away kit

^ just to give an idea of what they currently look like.

summary

Team: Paganese
Kits: Home, Away, Third
Style : SS
Sponsor: alitalia ( url to logo - Alitalia )
OR
Sponsor: Pagani ( url to logo - Pagani Automobili )

Thanks to anyone who can help :D

wow....those are...well ****** brilliant, thanks mate.

Any chance of for that 3rd kit of being just red without a bigger logo on it? or prehaps half red half gold with the logo a bit more fadded in?

Last edited:
Here you go pal... the revised third kit... (ABOVE- with original post)

Those are perfect....thanks so much Kino :D

top top photoshopping mate !

Those are perfect....thanks so much Kino :D

top top photoshopping mate !
no worries mate... when you move up the leagues... I'll make you better kits with say adidas / nike / puma lol... you gotta earn it first... you can start with diadora: PM me when your it Seria B/A lol, a bit to go yet me thinks

but i am in serie a .... currently on the 2021/2022 season :D

cheers mate....those look awsome :D
no worries. pal i think my favourite is the third kit... It just didn't look right as mainly red... but I am a city fan so that may have affected my judgement. lol

lol, well it still matches the games colour scheme so its all good.

but just noticed that in 3 years when i get to 2026 its going to be the Paganese's 100th year as a club and will need a special retro kits for that season. Plain long sleeved blue, white and red kits...similar to what man city and man utd played in a few season ago in the derby match at old trafford.

but wont need them for another week or so with the way i go through seasons.