NorthanMonkee

Reaction score
Having seen a lot of you fine peeps with a kit request thread, I became eager to create my own. I am fine with what happens once I have received the request and creating the kits, but what do I need to do when I post it up here. I see a lot of kits are set up as a winrar download and there is a lot of talk about configs.

Not completely understanding this aspect, and hating the prospect of not being able to do everything a kit creator should do when putting a requested kit up on his thread, can someone help with the following 2 things;

1. How do I place the kits in a winrar download for the user?

2. How much do I worry about the config, and if someone tells me their config; how do I implement that into the request?

Many thanks,

Right click on your desktop and go to new then Winrar Archive, open the Winrar Archive and press the add button and find your kits etc and add them.

Thanks NB!

---------- Post added at 07:16 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:15 PM ----------

2. How much do I worry about the config, and if someone tells me their config; how do I implement that into the request?

Anyone able to help with this part?

use Fmxml which is on the site it makes configs for you just read the readme file what comes with it.

is this actually a kit request thread if so...

all i want is to have sponsers added -

the sponser says 'Grey Palmers ltd. big writing

menswear, hirewaer & school wear small writing
www.greypalmers.co.uk smaller writing

the sponser is displayed in the picture. If you could do this for me i would be really really thankful because i really want this for my game and as i am quite young i do not know how to do this yet

On the home kit (green) i would like the sponser white and on the away kit (yellow) i would like the sponser black and on the third kit (grey stripes) i would like the sponser grey.

thank you so much