kits and colours editing help (fm 2011)

ihend.saputra

Reaction score
can someone explain to me about competition, year and the most important is alternative kit number. i really don't understand how 'alternative kit number' supposes to mean. at first i put numbers (0 to 4) on each kit (there are 5 kits), but the one that appears is not number 0 nor 1 instead other than that. oO)
i've been looking for the thread but i just can find it, if you know about this topic (in fm 2011) please just share me the links.
thanks before and sorry for my bad english.
here i attach the picture:

I've never seen anyone do something like that. What are you trying to accomplish? Surely you just have 1 home kit and 1 away kit :S

I've never seen anyone do something like that. What are you trying to accomplish? Surely you just have 1 home kit and 1 away kit :S
well, i'm not quite sure exactly. but i play arsenal last year (fm 2010), and gunner have two different kits for two season (last season with side stripes, and this season with the arm stripes).
i'm just wondering what does 'kit alternative number' mean. do you notice that you can change the competition kit into something else? so don't you think we can have (probably) two or three different home kits? i would be fun i guess. ^^)
i haven't got enough time to play the game thoroughly (fm 2011) though, so there are many feature that i still can't understand. why can fm just make the 'help' in the database editor? oO)