Klaas-Jan Huntelaar... An Arsenal Player?

leeumoconnor69

Arsenal 3 - 0 Scum
Reaction score
I know as well as all of you do that he plays for real madrid.

Over the last couple of days i've seen lots of transfer rumours on the internet about a possible move to arsenal.

I went on wikipedia to check his profile, and under current club it says Arsenal...

check it out....

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Klaas-Jan_Huntelaar

wierd coz it says everywhere else he plays for madrid... oO)

It's Wiki. Anyone can edit it. Would be a great signing though IF they did go in for him

aha its now changed it to madrid.. but still on the football transfers website i normally look at his move to arsenal is rate 4.5/5 star likeleness of a move at the moment. so we will see, and with adebayor out of the picture, i wouldnt mind seeing him join the club =]

I agree he would be fantastic at arsenal

no it dont you **** anyway he going stuggart for 18 mil anyway he would be a good singing for the gooners.

He turned down a move to Stuggart apprently he is holding out for a move to the prem ..hopefully Arsenal :P

Huntelaar has been linked with Arsenal before, but I reckon he might actually join this Summer
Only joined Real in Jan but is already unhappy and warming the subs bench

hes a great player, i think he is exactly wot arsenal need, i watched a few games on real madrid tv.. wen he plays poor OMG he needs shooting but when he plays great OMG hes great lol

only problem is that on arsenal.com wenger said that teams should reconsider big spending(looking at specific clubs)because of the recession
could that mean that he is going to cut spending?

Huntelaar is quality. I'd rather have him then Adebayor. Hear what Fergie said about Adebayor's move?

Back