Klippybo v Stonecold Online Save - AC Milan v Inter Milan

Klippybo

Premium
Reaction score
1640695414784.png

KLIPPYBO V STONECOLD ONLINE SAVE

AC MILAN V INTER MILAN

So it seems I have managed to get Stonecold to come out of hiding to do a FM save! We are going to be managing in Milan with me managing AC Milan and Stonecold taking over Inter Milan.

As I write he is sitting in my living room getting stared at by my cat and is conversing with my own moody teenager. Hopefully those 2 will distract him and I will conquer the first season lol.

Anywho its me v him. Thats it!
SEASONAC MILANINTER MILANHEAD TO HEAD
2021-22

1640706779776.png

PRE-SEASON & AUGUST

Not going to be much typing but I am pretty happy with my summers work. Apparently I signed Stonecolds No1 target and he is sulking about that and to make things worse I also apparently went on to sign his No2 target if he didnt get the first one!!!!!!

Anywho here are my outgoings...............

out.png

And here are my incomings...............

in.png

Karim Adeyemi was Stonecolds No1 target apparently and Arezo was his No2 but for some reason he didnt put any bids in for a couple of weeks so in I pounced. Pavon and Berg are squad fillers while I was desperately trying to get an AMC on deadline day and plumped on Pessina.

--

FIXTURES

fixtures.png

Not a bad start!!! I was helped by the fact that both of my opponents had a man sent-off in the first 15min! We also failed to score in the first half in both fixtures!!!!

--

CHAMPIONS LEAGUE GROUP

group.png

Inter Milan
So here we are, Finally a worthy opponent unlike the useless AI which only makes the game hard by putting all the good regens to PSG and Man City

Season 1
Squad 1.png
Squad 2.png

We have the best squad in the league but its a VERY old squad which in the first two seasons we will be losing some of our best players to enable a future dominant squad

The first two preseasons are all about how much cash i can make from the squad of players we have to start with. I was devastated by the delays in offloading Sanchez, Brozovic especially the minimal fee we got in the end for him. In my notes I had one must buy player and Klippybo was obviously thinking the same after he picked up Karim Adeyemi right from the start. My own fault for holding out to see my budget before spending anything.

Transfers.png

In
Only Lodi at a bargain £18m and Pino £25m will be starting every week while the big spend on Gravenberch should sort my MC spot forever. Sidnei is just a back up while i hope Nianzou will stay after his loan to give us a fearsome DC line. Frances & Esposito are purchased for the future after i couldn't add more talent to my first team.

Out
The clearer was not bad except the paltry £30m i got for Brozovic I hoped to get double that so that was rebuild plans in trouble immediately. Clearing out the wage hoarders Sanchez Oldies, Kolarov & Rannocchia have no use in my fast-flowing system. Vecino was back up quality so cash in and wages saved. The two first-teamers sold were De Vrij who i envision being replaced long term by Nianzou and Gagliari who likewise will see less time with Gravenberch joining and Vidal not being sold.

CL Group
cl.png

Real Madrid will be a real challenge. Leipzig are about our level and Dinamo Zagreb should ensure were at least in Europe after christmas

The First Milan Derby
Milan game.png

And it could not have gone any better. AC dominated the game in possession but we ticked every single other box as we cement our place atop of the table.