Ewood Park penalty spot for sale !

I3east

Reaction score
Own the very spot where Wayne Rooney scored the penalty that gave man utd the 19th record title.

up for grabs is the Darwen End penalty spot from Ewood Park, Wayne Rooney was the last player to score at Ewood in the 2010/2011 season. The turf is in the same conditon as at the time of the match.

Good luck, have you seen how much it is already going for with 7 days to go, unbelievable money !

£900,000 +++ ALREADY !!

Wayne Rooney penalty spot, Ewood Park Blackburn Rovers | eBay UK

They maybe messing around with the bids though

Aye, I saw this on another forum and some bloke on there bid 999,999 for ages then cancelled it

Oh my. Some people are too rich.

i wonder what will theydo with it.

sell for 19m pounds

haha, you do realise everyone bidding is taking the ****, right?

They're not actually gonna buy it for that much lol

The value of something is what people is willing to pay.

Now, can I keep it in my kitchen? Is it the paint or it includes the grass? Does it include the soil? How deep? Can I take Rooney's boot? With the foot inside?

Though what I really want is the net hole where the ball hit.

There is no way these are serious bids.

"WoW... almost £1m, Please be aware that this is a genuine auction, all bids that are deemed false have, and are being reported to, and actioned by Ebay. It is unfortunate that this auction has had people bidding with the intention of disrupting the auction. It could well be the case that this auction is cancelled and restarted in a different format, if you are a genuine bidder, good luck, if you are not, please retract your bid"

Last edited:
they're not, it was talked about on talkSPORT and he was like 'i wish people would stop timewasting and let proper bidders bid'

He said he was hoping to get 10k from it.

In the shop at Wembley stadium you can buy about 4 blades of grass for a fiver.