Kolarov

• Thread starter Thread starter tmason122
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 4
  • Views Views 4K

tmason122

Reaction score
I've been looking through the forums a bit and when people have asked about good LBs this guy hasn't been mentioned too much. I've sgined him in my 4th season with Portsmouth and he has some real quality stats for a LB, he can defend well as well as get forward. Plus he is absolute quality free kick taker. He's put in some real good performances for me, including some man of the match ones.

Unfortunately I don't have a pic of his stats. But I really do reccomend looking at him for any prem league team. KOLAROV!!

Just thought some of you might want to know.

Yh i know him
usually buy for relegation teams. Although his stats are good he doesn't really play very well. I prefer filipe (deportivo)

Ahh fair enough, hes played well enough for me, averging around 8. Perhaps hes one of those inconsistent players over differenet games.

hes a great player for me in my Lazio game gets bagful of assits and scored 8 goals last season takes corners and free kicks for me i really rate him

He was great for my Fiorentina team, scored so many free kicks i lost count, the amount of times i saw 'kolarov has buried one of his trademark piledrivers' lol
great player

Back