cuddles

Reaction score
1. FC Köln is a German football club based in Cologne, North Rhine-Westphalia. It was formed in 1948 as a merger of the clubs Kölner Ballspiel-Club 1901 and SpVgg Sülz 07. Like many of Germany's other professional football clubs, 1. FC Köln is part of a larger sports club that also incorporates departments playing other sports, in this case handball, table tennis and gymnastics. The club's main rivals are Bayer Leverkusen, Borussia Mönchengladbach, and Fortuna Düsseldorf

Updates will be every 2 months or so as i would like to get the story rolling before posting screenshots and statistics :)

Cheers
Andy

Good luck. I'll be following.

tought once that should start with koln, did so ill be following

cheers guys i never been a german team on fm so i thought it would make a change

good luck bud

german league is very fun to play in aswell

thanks herrity, just wondering u got any advice cos im well not struggling, but not doing too well, i seem to lead my matches but ive drawn my last 4 in the league v schalke, hertha, frankfurt and some1 else

Okay guys, not much has happened since my last update but i do need to share one crucial piece of info....................i beat bayern munich!!!!

A gritty performance in which i battled hard and probably deserved the win as they rarely threatened, podolski moving into wide positions is really effective when attacking, leaves the powerful appiah to score headers.

STAR PLAYERS
View attachment 17828
Taner Yalcin - Awesome as a substitute and scores vital goals, already at just 19 he is a key player.
View attachment 17829
Stephen Appiah as usual, an established player really showing his pedigree of late.​

UPDATE​

Results
View attachment 18020
FC KOLN 2-1 AACHEN (Podolski, Andrade)
GLADBACH 0-2 FC KOLN (Podolski, Freis) - Podolski Missed Penalty
FC KOLN 3-2 BREMEN (Yalcin, Freis, Sanou)

View attachment 18013

The fans were delighted with the results over Gladbach (rivals) and Werder Bremen as am i. I think that at the moment i am in brilliant form with great wins over two of the title challengers already Bayern and Bremen. Remember I don't believe realistically i can challenge for title, but if i keep this up i believe European football is an exciting prospect for me and the club.

KEY PLAYERS
View attachment 18014
Taner Yalcin, i can't believe how incredible he is playing, another breath taking goal against Bremen from 35 yards, 19 years old and im looking forward to the potential ability of this young star.
View attachment 18016
Lukas Podolski has been showing his outstanding class amongst the very best, he has over shadowed everybody with the probable exceptions of Appiah who is currently injured and Taner Yalcin.

View attachment 18015

thanks guys another update as soon as possible but I'm extremely busy with college stuff

Great results against big teams you could challenge at the end of the season i reckon!

If you ever need to find a cheap goalscoring striker to partner Lukas Podolski buy Erik Huseklepp. Fine striker for me on my Koln career as so far in my first season he has scored 12 goals in 15 appearances. So far he is overshadowing Podolski and the rest of the team. Just thought i would poost this on for anyone who needs help trying to find a striker who is good for mid table teams. eg. wigan,sunderland,koln,nurnberg etc

hi, what tactics are you using and which players did you sell to free up some funds ?

Last edited: