Konstantin Rausch

• Thread starter Thread starter Bret
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 15
  • Views Views 3K

Bret

Reaction score
My scout told me to sign him but i LOL'd at his face he looks like a regen

lol yeah I snapped him on a free in my second season with brentford, surprisingly despite his meh stats he had a great season. Strange looking lad though.

Fire your scout.

Are you stupid.

He is 19 and he has very good stats for a 19 year old, who would you sack your scout for finding him.

And if you mean cause he looks 'Like A Regen' your scout does not look for pretty boys, he looks for talent.

Are you stupid.

He is 19 and he has very good stats for a 19 year old, who would you sack your scout for finding him.

And if you mean cause he looks 'Like A Regen' your scout does not look for pretty boys, he looks for talent.

I guess your version of decent and mine are different. For his price tag, you could get hundreds of better players. Maybe not better tacklers, but more all round better players. ;)

Take Sergey Krystov for example. Younger, better tackling, heading and overall stats. And miles cheaper, now that is a scout find my friend. (A)

Last edited:
I guess your version of decent and mine are different. For his price tag, you could get hundreds of better players. Maybe not better tacklers, but more all round better players. ;)

Take Sergey Krystov for example. Younger, better tackling, heading and overall stats. And miles cheaper, now that is a scout find my friend. (A)

I distinctly remember you saying Kryvtstov wasn't good enough to me in a thread once lol.

I distinctly remember you saying Kryvtstov wasn't good enough to me in a thread once lol.

I doubt it was me, hes one of my favourite players, i sign him in almost every save. He'd be good enough for any team to be honest. :)

I think it was, you were looking for a CB (I think you were City), someone mentioned him and you said your scout report said he wasn't good enough. I posted a screenie and obviously the kryvtstov in your game hadnt moved and developed so he hadnt improved much. Anyways I'm glad you like him as much as me.

kryvtstov always has a 7.00+ rating for me. Only **** up with him is when u get him, his potential is pretty much filed.

What the ****, just noticed now that Kryvtstov isn't in my game, which is very strange.
Huge database with all the major european leagues activated.

What's his club again?

Back