DaSiimM

Reaction score
KOSOVO LEAGUE SYSTEM

Version 2 Download Link:
Kosovo League System v2.0_25662E1C-6867-46AB-9BE2-AA8A3843AC37
(C:\Users\My User\Documents\Sports Interactive\Football Manager 2016\editor data)

Well, since UEFA and FIFA have now acknowledged the Republic of Kosovo as a football union of it's own, and following their exhillerating performance against Faroe Islands, I started toying with the idea of maybe creating the Kosovo nation and the intirety of it's leagues and union. I don't know, I guess it could be a nice challenge to try and take a team from Kosovo to become a world beating side somewhat hundreds of years in the future, should ones patience last.
I have searched around, but so far I haven't been able to find a really serious Kosovo database, worthy of actually putting some decent playing hours into. So I formally decided to make one myself.

What to expect in this database
Leagues and cups:

The league system consists of two divisions, and a third level functioning as a feeder pool;
Raiffeisen Superliga e Futbollit të Kosovës (Kosovar Superliga) - Top Division
Liga e Parë e Futbollit të Kosovës (Liga Parë) - Second Division
Lige e Dytë - Feeder Pool

Besides the divisions, there are two cups, a national cup and a super cup;
Kosovar Cup - National Cup
Superkupa e Kosovës - Super Cup

Most clubs, in both divisions, have barely any players and/or staff. I have tried to create a couple of players, given the very limited info I had, and the same goes with the staff. However, like I said, very limited info, so I'd recommend that you untick the "Do not Add Key Staf" box, and tick the "Add Players to Playable Teams."

VERSION 2 UPDATE:

Much more players and staff have been added to all the top tier clubs, so the ticking and unticking is not entirely essential anymore! However, it is still recommended, as the lower clubs are still lacking any or all persons.

The Kosovo nation:

Kosovo has taken over Yugoslavia in the editor, so don't be scared off be the fact that it says Yugoslavia when selecting to add the database. Kosovo have also pushed Gibraltar out of the competitive level of national football, due to the european qualifications busting a scene with the extra nation, so I figured, last in, first out, bye bye Gibraltar. HOWEVER (!!!) Kosovo wil NOT compete in the World Cup 2018 tournament, since they simply do not have the time to do so. They will enter the future qualifications though, so don't worry.

After the VERSION 2 update, this his has been added to the database:

12 new competitions
6 new cities
224 people, with full info and history
73 clubs
34 stadiums
40 awards, spread throughout the different new leagues and cups.
8 new media sources have been added as well, to further deepen Kosovo as an actual nation

Graphics!!!

I have also created the official flags, competition logos, and club logos, which can be downloaded, in a crisp .rar format, right here:
New Download Link:
kosovo graphics
(unwrap in C:\Users\My User\Documents\Sports Interactive\Football Manager 2016\graphics)

This includes:
Logos for all the new competitions
Logos and icons for all the clubs in the top two divisions
Flags for the Kosovo nation.

SCREENSHOTS!!!

For any further questions, fire at will! I will try my utmost to answer and explain everything, whilst gracefully accepting any helping hand given to me. Uhm, screenshots of both the db and in game action will be added to this tread soon, so stay put for proof of this thing functioning.

But yeah, hope you guys enjoy this, and if there are anybody from Kosovo or any of the nations surrounding Kosovo, or just someone who for any reason knows a lot about football in Kosovo, then feel free to help out with input and ideas to make this little db as realistic as possible.

Enjoy the game!

Last edited:
And Gibraltar is British, but they seem to do just fine all by themself.

Version 2 on it's way!

- Adding much more players and staff for the clubs
- Adding more stadiums for lower ranked teams
- Slightly enhanced dynamic between the countries sorrounding Kosovo
- Fixing a few bugs in general

Graphics update
as well!

- Correcting the logos for top two leagues, which for some reason got messed up
- More logos for lower league teams in the feeder poll

Both updates can be expected in the first half of next week!

Enjoy the game!

Last edited:
UEFA supports terorism. Kosovo is Serbia!

hahah, kosova was never serbia and will never be, wake up man, kosovo is our country, and you and your nationalfriends of serbia and russia will that never change again. look better you own problems.

Version 2 is here!!!

- Added much more players and staff for the clubs in the top division
- Added more stadiums for all the clubs
- Slightly enhanced dynamic between the countries sorrounding Kosovo
- Fixing a few bugs in general

Graphics update
as well!

- Corrected the logos for top two leagues, which for some reason got messed up
- More logos for lower league teams in the feeder poll

Deeper info and download link is in the original first post!

Enjoy the game!

One question, when the regen times roll around, only Prishtina FC get regens, any idea why?

One question, when the regen times roll around, only Prishtina FC get regens, any idea why?

Hmm... not an issue I've stumpled on before. As far as my test runs go, it seems like pretty much all of the competetive teams get some kind of regen bunch, but obviously the team you're managing will always gain more, as is the game.
But I'll look into it, to see if it's an issue that reappears.

And thank you for the feedback, everything is appreciated!

Enjoy the game!