KotW 2012-2013 Season Thread

Steve*

Y.N.W.A.
Reaction score
Hey guys,
Im just setting up this thread to guage intrest for the upcoming KotW for next season. Would like to know whos interested in taking part during it, any rule amendments that may be needed and also if anybody is interested in running the competition alongside me?

Hey Steve,
Good to hear from you again. I certainly would be interesting in trying to beat my Semi appearance from last season :) - so thats a definite interest from me.

Would be happy to help in anyway in the running of the competition also.

I'd be interested but I only have Smart Shirt Designer. Is that ok?

Hey Steve,
Good to hear from you again. I certainly would be interesting in trying to beat my Semi appearance from last season :) - so thats a definite interest from me.

Would be happy to help in anyway in the running of the competition also.

Hey Chris.

Yeah Id love your help with the competition again this year. I was thinking on having 3-4 people split the responsability this year to ensure all threads go up fairly close to the original time stated. Will maybe set up a suggest a theme list and other such stuff in the next few weeks. Will get in contact soon once i come up with a few of the details

In doubt, had some real fun last season ... but need some persuasion

I'm in, definitely. Won't be able to give a hand on running the competition though; shift patterns in work are so inconsistent I can't promise what times I can get on.

Cheers for the feedback guys.
I would be happy to run the competition with Chris, it relieves the pressure off just one of us doing it. Will draft up the rules and ask for the kotw section to be cleared up and put new stickys in place also. Will organise the first 5 challenges with Hermanchides next week just to get the ball rolling. But all set to start on the 18th of this month which is 2 weeks away.

Undecided as to do a league table only or do a playoff like last year again. So after week 5 i will ask anybody who has competed in the previous weeks which they would prefer and the one with the most votes will decide the structure of the comp.

Well, as you already know, once I get my new Laptop, and get PS running, count me in.

5 days to go. Competition will be up Monday at Noon at the latest.
I will be posting rules in the Section in the next few hours. If you fail to adhere to the rules during the competition your entries will be excluded.
Looking forward to making this the biggest and best KotW ever :D

5 days to go. Competition will be up Monday at Noon at the latest.
I will be posting rules in the Section in the next few hours. If you fail to adhere to the rules during the competition your entries will be excluded.
Looking forward to making this the biggest and best KotW ever :D

Can't wait! XD

I don't really know what actually to do, but it sounds decent fun, so I'd like to be in, if I can :)