KotW Champions League Week 10

Steve*

Y.N.W.A.
Reaction score
KotW Champions League Week 10: Premiership Week

This weeks challenge is pretty simple, please create a home and away kit for any team currently competing in the English Premier League.
PS: Sorry the challenges have been fairly basic lately. Have a lot on my plate, any suggestions for themes please suggest :)

Rules:
Deadline is Friday 13/1/12 at 6PM GMT. Any entries posted later than this will not be considered.
Follow the brief. Any kits that dont will be disqualified.
Team colours must be the main colour of the home kit, away kit can be any colour
When uploading kits make sure they are 250x250 pixels.
The home and away must be completely different colours. Trims can be the same colour, but make sure the main colour is different. Failure to do this will result in a DQ.
One a kit is posted, you cannot change without permission, and a good reason. Any that are changed without permission will be removed.
DO NOT VOTE FOR YOUR OWN KIT!!!!!. As simple as that sounds, people keep doing it. The excuse 'I didn't know it was against the rules' will not work

Points breakdown:
1st Place----10 pts
2nd Place----8 pts
3rd Place----6 pts
4th Place----4 pts
5th Place----2 pts
Outside the top 5 you get 1 point each week you enter

Aston Villa H / A

215127d1326111945-hermanchides-kit-request-thread-villa_1.png
215128d1326111946-hermanchides-kit-request-thread-villa_2.png

Requesting permission to change my entries. I hadnt got my photoshop back so submitted old kits I created ages ago. I have got my copy of photoshop back now so I would like to change my entry if possible?
I know im running the thread but want 2 competitors to verify if I can change mine. I dont want to be accused of cheating.
If i dont get approval I shall leave my original entries up.

Requesting permission to change my entries. I hadnt got my photoshop back so submitted old kits I created ages ago. I have got my copy of photoshop back now so I would like to change my entry if possible?
I know im running the thread but want 2 competitors to verify if I can change mine. I dont want to be accused of cheating.
If i dont get approval I shall leave my original entries up.

Its ok with me mate :)

Didn't foresee myself having alot of time this week, so whipped something up today.

KhrHX.png
VRCNe.png

first ever attempt at 3d kits...credit to jmoser for the template.

arsoneh.png
arsoneh1.png

Fonzie:1409238 said:
this may not be true but I think these are my kits I posted kit idendical to this away one on the rate my kit a while back
any way these are my kits

this may not be true but I think these are my kits I posted kit idendical to this away one on the rate my kit a while back
any way these are my kits

Maybe not mate as they are replica kits. So its easy for them to look exactly like yours.

Submissions closed, currently posting the voting thread now.