KotW Champions League Week 14

Steve*

Y.N.W.A.
Reaction score
KotW CL Week 14: Club Legends week

Thanks to various users who suggested this theme.
This weeks challenge is to create a home and away kit for any team. The catch is though you have to incorporate a club legend into the kit. You can simply put text of the legend in the kit or go for the advanced option of adding a picture into the kit. When posting your kit say what legend was added to the kit.
I will provide an example of Fulhams third kit:

Fulham- Johnny Haynes
View attachment 221661

Rules:

Deadline is Friday 10/2/12 at 6PM GMT. Any entries posted later than this will not be considered.
Follow the brief. Any kits that dont will be disqualified.
Team colours must be the main colour of the home kit, away kit can be any colour
When uploading kits make sure they are 250x250 pixels.
The home and away must be completely different colours. Trims can be the same colour, but make sure the main colour is different. Failure to do this will result in a DQ.
One a kit is posted, you cannot change without permission, and a good reason. Any that are changed without permission will be removed.
DO NOT VOTE FOR YOUR OWN KIT!!!!!. As simple as that sounds, people keep doing it. The excuse 'I didn't know it was against the rules' will not work

Points breakdown:
1st Place----10 pts
2nd Place----8 pts
3rd Place----6 pts
4th Place----4 pts
5th Place----2 pts
Outside the top 5 you get 1 point each week you enter

Raul Madrid
madridh.png
madrida.png
:p

I have the perfect kit for this....although I can't enter..:(

Argentina - Maradona
m1.png
m2.png

A shameless plug for my new template

Why cant you mate?

CBA, and plus, wulfio has taken part o the design I would have done, would have done a different way, but the general idea I had was the same.

Fiorentina - Socrates

Socrates_H.png
Socrates_A.png

He's definitely more of a Corinthians legend, but did play for Fiorentina for awhile and I wanted to make Fiorentina kits more.

Manchester United - Giggs
1328831206.png
1328831206_1.png

Last edited:
Some very nice kits here. Pains me to say it but those 2 sets of United kits stand out.

Anyway, I was just wondering if anybody would volunteer to take over kotw for the next week or 2 as im going through a difficult time at the moment. If anybody is willing your help would be much appreciated

Entries now closed. Will add the voting thread around 9 tonight. :)